• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In Search of Shenanigans

InKryption

King of Nothing
I was writing some "experimental" stuff, when I felt a sudden craving to collaborate.
So then I remembered this thing. I stopped using it a while ago due to some personal problems. They got fixed, eventually, but I just sort of left behind most things involving social media and such as a result of my experiences.
But yeah. I'm a semi-literate writer - I can handle a paragraph (maybe two), if that's what you're looking for.

Not looking for anything too specific. I mainly just want to create a Fantasy Medieval-esc world, where my character(s) and somebody else's can meet and interact, and hopefully delve into odd mysteries, and strange shenanigans involving lunatics and magic.

I don't mind pre-made characters too much, or if you want to use illustrations - I'm open to just about any creative freedoms you might take.

So in conclusion, if you can write an intelligible and interesting paragraph, and can comply with my shenanigans, we might be able to create something rather fascinating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back