• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In search of fantasy partners!

Laeta

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
Hello! Laeta here. I am looking for a new fantasy rp! Now it doesn't have to lead to romance but I am okay with it if it does. Please, no god moding, it is okay if your characters are magical, but give them some limitations!

I prefer darker fantasies so if you are looking for a light hearted rp then this one is not for you!

I am open to new plots so feel free to discuss them with me! Here are my plots so far.

The grand search- this is a bit of an LotR type plot. Our characters will be going on an epic journey across the land to find the legendary blood jewels. They will fight tons of different monsters and meet many interesting characters along the way.

The only thing to fear- This one stays in the castle. There are very fe De outings, but that doesn't mean it is not exciting. Diplomacy, betrayal, backstabbing, poisonings, marriage, dragons, wizards, dark arts, demons and more!

(More plots will be added, and btw, if you are interested in romance I only do MxF and I play female)

Last edited by a moderator:
TheMadIceCreamMan said:
I like the ideas that are presented here. Is it possible to do "The Grand Search" plot?
Of course it is! PM me if you would like to work out any further details.!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the concept of The Only Thing to Fear! Romance is nice, if possible. I prefer to play males.

Venonmious said:
I really like the concept of The Only Thing to Fear! Romance is nice, if possible. I prefer to play males.
Yay! Do you prefer threads or PMs?

If you wouldn't mind doing another instance of it, The Grand Search very much has my interest.

InvadeGames said:
Are you still looking for people to play with?
Yes! I am! Do you prefer PM or Threads?

DikkeVetteVlinder said:
If you wouldn't mind doing another instance of it, The Grand Search very much has my interest.
I am happy about that! Do you prefer PM or Thread?

Laeta said:
Hello! Laeta here. I am looking for a new fantasy rp! Now it doesn't have to lead to romance but I am okay with it if it does. Please, no god moding, it is okay if your characters are magical, but give them some limitations!
I prefer darker fantasies so if you are looking for a light hearted rp then this one is not for you!

I am open to new plots so feel free to discuss them with me! Here are my plots so far.

The grand search- this is a bit of an LotR type plot. Our characters will be going on an epic journey across the land to find the legendary blood jewels. They will fight tons of different monsters and meet many interesting characters along the way.

The only thing to fear- This one stays in the castle. There are very fe De outings, but that doesn't mean it is not exciting. Diplomacy, betrayal, backstabbing, poisonings, marriage, dragons, wizards, dark arts, demons and more!

(More plots will be added, and btw, if you are interested in romance I only do MxF and I play female)
I would be interested in the Grand Search!

DikkeVetteVlinder said:
@Laeta; thread, if you don't mind
Okay! Sorry for the late response. I have been meaning to... and then I would forget. Sorry. But I will get right on the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back