• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In Search of Excellence

sadhillock

cellpohane
Greetings. I'm SadHillock, and I'd love to have one or two 1x1 role plays going. I'm just now getting back in the game after a 5 year hiatus (I feel so old) and itching to dust off a few of my old characters and plots for our mutual entertainment!

RULES

1. I consider myself literate+, but I'm not above playing with someone who is semi-lit or even below, provided they give a honest effort and maybe even want to help themselves improve. Quality will always trump quantity.
  2. The content of many of my role plays is adult. Whether it be cursing, violence, horror, or just plain sickery--made that word up--please don't respond if it will make you uncomfortable. I can tone things down, for the most part, but if we're doing a role play based on a cannibal who eats people for fun don't expect me to not have him be himself.
  3. Be open, and communicate! If things begin to get stale, or if you like role playing with me but don't really like the story we're in anymore, just tell me and we'll change it up. I'm a fluid, easy-going person and I promise you won't hurt my feelings.

PLOTS

Here are two plots I have been wanting to do for a little while. I'll soon have two 'opening' posts written out for either one.

love.me//eat.me

A new five-star restaurant has opened in town, promising great food and a great boost for the small town's economy. Job positions are ready to be filled immediately! The owner, Jeremy (Jerry) Davis, is a quiet man and word-class chef who gained prominence after winning a cooking competition on the Food Network. Rather than basking in the spotlight, however, he decided to go under the radar once again and establish The Fire Pepper, with the help of his best friend Anthony.

Many things are a mystery about Jeremy, but he holds one secret that only Anthony shares with him...

Jeremy is a cannibal.

So who will you be? An eager, tasty young thing looking to score a job at the new hottest restaurant around? A curious small-town detective who wants to know just
why exactly Mr. Davis decided to set up shop here? Or just a patron who happens to meet Jeremy in passing? It's up to you, really. I just know that if we proceed down this path, the results will be... delicious.

lady&tramp

Based loosely off the Disney movie of the same name. My character will be the "Tramp", a vagabond who works odd jobs throughout the week, with no baggage or past to weigh him down on his waltz through life. Your character will be the "Lady". Fate brings them together, pulls them in close, but will the strain of two different lifestyles tear them apart? Let's find out together.

Feel free to respond here with any interest. Or if you don't like either plot, just my writing style, reply here with an idea you might have.

Thank you for your time.

Hello. I'd be interested in trying the lady&tramp plot idea with you, if you're still looking. Pm me and we can discuss if you like.

BoatBehind said:
I could do the other one? I think I would be the small town waitress who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time?
?
Applying to work at the Fire Pepper, or at a different restaurant?

There's always an opening at the Fire Pepper! Shall I begin writing the introductory post? I can message you the thread when it's done if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back