• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic In Search Of Eden

Serafina could feel them watching them and barked at her brother, "We need to move!"

Running harder Serafina jumped over the rooftops going ahead of her brother.

"Why-" Feeling their presence he followed his sister keeping up to her pace they had nearly become the wind itself.

@Harbinger @katelynn @Hototo

The men set up a postion to fire off two shots with a sileneced rifle. The first shot whizzed in front of one of them but missed. The second shot hit the ground below one of their feet causing a spark to appear. The men got off the roof before they were spotted. "We shot them but didn't hit them Ma'am"

@EternalMusic

Serafina noticed the fire that had begun to grow and jumped to the roof beside it. Adrian cursed under his breathed and Serafina prayed that the people in the house would be alright. Not stopping they continued on their way.

Natasha got word that The group was moving across the roofs at a blistering speed. She called the general and gave him one last chance "I want you to surround the town, no one is allowed tonenter or leave without the proper identification and thorough checking. I'll deal with the media, they could always use a good news story and we mighr be able to get some more people on our side." Natasha made a few calls while the men repeated their process of firing two shots then disappearing

@EternalMusic

Serafina and Adrian moved from side to side. They knew they wouldn't be able to keep this going for much longer but they pushed on moving faster and faster until they were starting to feel tears in their eyes due to the wind being to harsh on their faces.

The local forces had set up check points at all roadways leading into the town and had soldiers patrolling the outskirts. Natasha launched a smear campaign against the people that were helping adam by editing some footage around and calling them terrorists. "these people won't be able to go any where without being noticed."

atasha con tinued to play the news over tv and radio's through out the town. Soon the town was surrounded and they had no where to go. The men just watched them now and didn't care if they were caught, they continued to shoot around them and moving their postion. 
@EternalMusic

Genesis hanging on tight as she is thrown around bouncing as serifina jumped from roof to roof. "Uh, ma'am, do you mind me asking what your plan is?!" She asked as they ran from bullets and fire. "Do you know of any good hideouts?!" She was sure a couple of people like them could know the way around or at least know where to hide.

@EternalMusic

((Sorry I wasn't sure where to go with that))

Adam watched as the fire spread bellow their feet engulfing the home. He prayed for their safety. His kind happy expression turned sad and depressed. If any innocence died, it would be his fault. Adam couldn't do a thing to stop any of this, besides give himself up and that would doom eden a place he vowed to keep pure and untainted. The image of a white cat stained the back of his mind as he looked up into the night sky. A snowflake fell on his face, Adam touched the spot. The center of his forehead was now wet. "Luck?" He asked himself and turned to look at Genesis. She seemed to be well taken care of. These thieving siblings were quick on their feet and strong of will. Adam trusted them more than anything right now.

@katelynn @EternalMusic

The genral was starting to get tired of Natasha's threats and did something that could meant the end of his career or worse his life. He gor onto a loud speaker "the people that we are here to look for, I have a message for you. We are tired of this bs with Natasha and her threats. We're just going to lay down our arms and head home. The merc's operating post is a mile from here and they are unprotected. Do what you want with them, I don't care anymore." The soldiers just turned everything around and went home. When Natasha heard the news, she was furious and had no other options 
@Hototo@eternalmusic@katelynn

Adrian looked at the man in his arms and smirked, "Look at this sister he trusts us."

Looking at him Serafina gave a sad smile and Adrian had a similar sad expression on his face, "That sounds wonderful brother!"

Together jumped off the last roof and into a river and began to make their way down running with the current.Looking back Serafina grinned.

"They have stopped brother."

Nodding adrian looked at her and she gave a nod and the two of them headed off towards their hide out.

Once they were there the placed the two of them down. They had gone behind a waterfall and were now in a cave hidden by it.

@Harbinger (hint. Make sure to spaces. The first person is getting tagged but the rest aren't ^^) @katelynn @Hototo

Paranoia was starting to run rampant through Natasha as her plans were starting to fail "half her men walked off the job and her froces were cut down to a few groups of loyal soldiers. She lost most of her support and didn't have eyes on her target. Natasha locked down her building and made it into a fortress. While natasha was in the middle of that, the general gave some more help by giving the group a battalion of troops and a good amoint of supplies. "If you can hear this, me and my men left you some well needed help on the main road ofthe city."

Last edited by a moderator:
It was freezing out and now even colder due to the water. Genesis looked around and back at the twins. "Thanks you two saved our lives, " she was extremely grateful. "I guess you were right about that luck after all, " she winked at the Adam. "Why are they after you anyway?" It had to be pretty important to have so many people after him.

@EternalMusic @Hototo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back