• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic In Search Of Eden

Serafina chuckled, "Hehe... Did you hear that brother? They said that they would shoot us."

Adrian moved beside his sister the same cruel smiling face placed on his, "Yes sister... I heard that..."

Taking out his ninja stars Adrian aimed them at the soldiers hands and watched as they dropped the guns.

"Hehe, good job brother."

Thank you sister."

@katelynn @Hototo @Harbinger

"Why do we always get stuck with the god damn crazy ones" The men pulled out their sidearms and began shooting at the twins. One of them called into base "We have two more targets by our objective, send morevmen." Alex heard the radio and sent another group to the other teams postion to provide back up.

Serafina and Adrian skillfully dodged the bullets, "We are way to used to this sister."

"Agreed brother."

Chuckling evilly the twins jumped from the roof and landed on their feet on the ground.

"Now brother... Who shall we play with first?"

"How about the one with the radio.."

"Ah! The one calling reinforcements?"

"Yes sister..."

"Then let's go brother."

"After you sister."

The two of them chuckled and went towards the radio aiming their weapons at it they destroyed the radio and began to shoot daggers at the others.

"Ah brother I haven't done this in a long time..."

"I think we have missed this fun chaos sister"

"Agreed brother..."

Genesis stood there slightly bent over unsure what to do. "HE IS DYING!!" she yelled out unsure what to do. "What do we do?!" She asked Adam through her mind. Her pulse quickened. This was not the way she wanted to die. 'I should have never left my house!' She thought to herself as she looked around for a way out.

Out of nowhere she heard gunshots and looked around and could hear chatter on the radios.

@Hototo @Harbinger

Serafina looked at the girl and then at her brother, "No. I will not."

Her puppy eyes activated, Adrian groaned and picked up the male as Serafina picked up the female.

"Let's go shall we~!?"

Lifting off her foot Serafina began to make her to the roof followed closely by her brother.

"Now... How is this man dyeing?"

"... Serafina... let's get to solid ground first..."

"Ah! Yes! One sec young ma'am!"

The soldiers moved closer to geneisis " we have people that will care for him. We don't want to harm you, please just give us the man. You will be free to go home. This is our last warning before we have to use violence, we don't want to but we have to follow orders."

@katelynn @EternalMusic

Serafina looked at the soldiers, "Don't trust them," she whispered to the female.

"Don't get anymore involved sister."

"Why?"

"We are here for a client. Do not forget."

Serafina looked at the girl waiting to see what the female was going to do.

@katelynn @Harbinger

One of the soldiers put his weapon behind his back and walked within inches of Genesis "I just want to clean his wound and put a bandage on it." He took his med-kit out and roughly patched up the wound. "That will uelp with the bleeding for now but he needs to have real medical attention. If you want to go with him, we'll allow you to but he has to come with us."

@katelynn @EternalMusic

Genesis looked at the new people that appeared beside them. She looked that the girl not wanting to use her powers but having no choice she decided to. "Can you get us out of here?" She asked, knowing only she could hear. "Can you help?" She asked, not waiting for an answer.

@EternalMusic

Serafina gave her a thumbs up, "brother take them."

Groaning aloud Adrian lifted the two easily and went off, "Meet in the usual place."

Serafina gave another thumbs up and looked at the soldier, "Well... Well... Well..."

@Harbinger @katelynn

"Why the hell did you kill those men for, we wern't trying to cause any harm. We just wanted to ask this man a few questions. He has the secrets of life and we just wanted to have a few answers." The lone soldier dropped his guns to the ground and kept his hands in front of him.

@katelynn @EternalMusic

Serafina looked at him and cocked her head to the side, "Kill? Oh no. My brother and I do not kill. They are merely unconscious."

Smiling evilly Serafina brought out her daggers, "Shall I show you how?"

@Harbinger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian stopped after they were well away from the scene placing the two of them down he looked at the female.

"So what the hell have you brought my sister into?"

@katelynn

Another group of soldiers came to the scene when they hadn't heard any radio chatter. They radioed in " we have 5 men unconcioeus and the target is gone, I repeat gone." When Natasha heard this news, she shot the pmc commander in his stomach and watched him bleed." I want you to search that whole god damned town and shoot anyone on sight that is seen aiding the ancient man. If you hit or kill the ancient man, you'll end up with your head on a pike in front of my building.

@katelynn @EternalMusic

((Maybe we should wait for toto))

Genesis looked around and then grabbed the man putting his arm around her to hold him up again. "I found this man. He's been hurt and I think by those people. I really need to stitch his wounds and check his leg. Can you get us somewhere private and with enough supplies?" She looked down at the man to check his wound. "It looks like the patch job the soldier's job should get him by for a little longer, " she looked back up at the guy.

@Harbinger @EternalMusic @Hototo

Last edited by a moderator:
Serafina felt the air change and decided to make an escape, kicking the dirt Serafina flicked it into the man's face and jumped onto the roof. I need to get out of here....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian looked at her and glared, "Who are you to order me around? And No. Not until Serafina returns."

(OKAY~! ^////^)

@Hototo @Harbinger @katelynn

Adam stayed silent the entire time only assuring Genesis with pleasant smiles and comforting nods. The cat was a sign that things were going to go their way. The magic of the world brought them two unlikely saviors. A pair of siblings whom took it upon themselves to rescued the a dying man and helpful women. Once they were clear of the soldiers he turned to Genesis and patted her head. "Luck." He said simply. His arm reached over her shoulder so he could stand without shaking. Adam knew the bandit wouldn't hear him so he tried speaking through Genesis. "Can you thank him for me?" Even though Adam's lips moved as he spoke, they didn't form the movements of any comprehensible language. Adam looked at Adrian and smiles though the man seemed more irritated than happy.

@katelynn @EternalMusic

"I wasn't trying to tell you what to do. I'm sorry. We can wait." She looked over at Adam as the word "luck" was what he chose to finally say. "Really?" She looked back at the guy who helped them. "He wants to thank you and so do." She hoped the guy wasn't mad.

@Hototo @EternalMusic @Harbinger

Adrian gave a grunt and looked at the horizon and noticed a nimble figure making her way towards them.

"Sister..."

"I am fine brother. Were you really that worried? I am offended."

Chuckling Adrian smiled slightly, "Of course. What is a brother to do."

Looking at the girl Serafina smiled at her and then looked at the man, "I am sorry... My brother is a little... rough."

Rolling his eyes Adrian kept look out and Serafina brought out some herbs from her pocket, "Here... Let me just...."

Rubbing it into the wound Serafina waited for the man to feel the relief before smiling, "There we go!"

Adrian watched as Serafina used their ointment on the man, why waste it on an old man... But I guess that is a Serafina thing to do...

"Can we go now?"

Serafina glared at her brother and then looked at the two, "The client can wait."

@Hototo @katelynn

Natasha cleared her head by heading to her newest factory and making sure they were on trqck with their latest order of armored vehicles and aircraft. She made a quick call to her forces by the town "I want you to keep track of their every movements, I don't care how you do it. Use whatever you can find but don't let them know you are watching them or they will go into hiding." A few minutes latwr a unmanned drone was launched and had a crew on the ground to follow them if they lost sight with the drone

@Hototo @katelynn @EternalMusic

Genesis looked over as the twin sister showed up. "It's okay, thank you both for your help." She smiled slightly. "We should get going though, " she looked around hoping no one was following them. "Do you know of a hideout?" Genesis looked at the man checking on him to make sure he was okay. She was glad that the girl put some more herbs on the wound, but it was cold and she was worried about the man. She didn't know why, but saving him was really important.

@EternalMusic

Serafina looked at Adrian and him grumbled but then picked up the man quickly, "there's a droid let's go."

Looking back Serafina noticed the droid and lifted the girl, "Pardon me ma'am."

Soon the twins were flying across the roofs jumping from one house to the other.

@Harbinger @katelynn @Hototo

Perhaps it was the fact that Adam was most likely to be spared in the event they were captured, or maybe it was all the blood he had lost, but he smiled. "Hyman's sure have changed." He said as they began soaring over the town. Adam looked behind them at the Droid and waved at the piece of human tech. Adam honestly wished he could help all the Hyman's paradise but he knew some would only corrupted the holy land. In an attempt to curve his depressed mood, Adam gave Adrian a pat on the head, thanking him.

@EternalMusic @katelynn @Harbinger

Adrian looked at the man who patted his head and scoffed, "What was that for?"

Despite his rough exterior he felt happy that the man thanked him, "SERAFINA! KEEP UP!"

"SORRY BROTHER!" A few meters behind she caught up with her brother and then looked at him strangely, "Did something happen? You look happy?"

Kicking her with his leg he glared at her, "Of course not."

Giggling Serafina nodded, "Yes yes..."

@Harbinger @Hototo @katelynn

Natasha looked at the feed and saw adam waving back at her. She waved back and just looked planning her next move. "get me on the phone with charlie company, I don't care if they're in South America. Tell them to get onto an aircraft right now and be back here within 5 hours, I have a more important mission for them." Natasha continued to warch the feed and get reports from the ground team. "We see them running across the roofs right now, we'll give them a few warning shots thenmove before they can find us."

@EternalMusic@katelynn@hototo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back