• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In search of dragons

TheMossKeeper

Hello!
I am the Moss Keeper, and I am searching for a House of the Dragon roleplay. I am currently looking for someone to play Daemon Targaryen for me, and in return, I can play any other character you ask for. I do have several ideas in mind for this roleplay, but I want to collaborate with my partner to create something that is satisfying to us both.

I do work full time as a nurse, so 3 days a week, I will be very limited in my postings as I do 12-16 hour long shifts. I will let you know if I am unable to post at all, but that is usually unlikely.

I match my post lengths to my partner’s preference, but usually I will do 2-3 paragraphs. Sometimes more, depending on the situation.

I am not a terribly fussy person, but I do like to make sure that both of us are happy in the roleplay. I definitely prefer partners that enjoy a little OC talk, also so I can make sure they’re still feeling the vibe.

I will roleplay on here or on Discord. My username is mossyboo on there so feel free to message me! I check this website sometimes as well, but as I’m going throughout my day, discord is a much better way to get ahold of me.

Thanks for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back