• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In search of a RP Partner (Ignore prefix)

SodaToast

Toastosterone
Hey, hi, hello! I'm currently in need of a roleplay partner. I've only done group roleplays in the past but the idea of a 1x1 roleplay intrigued me, so here I am, giving it a shot.

Some general information about me/what I'm looking for in terms of a partner:
- Fine with m x f, m x m, etc. I'd highly prefer not to play as a female character (simply because I'm a guy and I have no experience playing as female characters), but if it's absolutely necessary to get something working I suppose I can give it a shot
- I'm not very good at doubling (I assume doubling means playing as more than one character) due to the fact that I tend to get attached to my characters and I find it a little challenging switching back and forth
- I love pretty much every genre! Fantasy, modern, futuristic, etc. Though, my interests often tend to gravitate towards those 3 (Fantasy, modern, and futuristic)
- Warning: I don't have much experience when it comes to romance in roleplay, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested! If you're willing to sit through some awkward scenes involving me experimenting with romance in a roleplay then we might get along just fine
- I'm a sucker for superpowers. If that's something you're also into, please PM me!
- I can comfortably drop 2-4 paragraphs per post (usually), but it's not required that you do the same
- I'd prefer to RP right here on the forums but other means of communication works too
- I'm ready to start anytime!

PM me so we can work something out :)

Partners have been found, plots have been organized, and the roleplaying has begun!

If this thread could be locked (or whatever the equivalent is here), that would be lovely. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back