• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In search of a Naruto RP

Noam

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’m Noam! I’m 27, they/them, EST. I’m currently in search of a Naruto role-play with either OCs or canon characters. I don’t have any specific plot ideas at the moment, but I have a list of plot elements/tropes etc that interest me, and I’m happy to come up with something together!

Down for OCxOC, OCxcanon, or canonxcanon in any gender combination. Seriously, tell me about your OCs, I love them.

About me: Read all of Naruto. Haven’t seen Boruto or any of the movies. Literate, flexible on reply length but usually at least 2 paragraphs. Geek for world-building and overanalyzing how the shinobi world works.

About you (hopefully!): Also in your twenties, also interested in world-building and creating well-rounded characters. Fairly literate.

Canons I play: Kakashi, Kiba, Neji, Sakura, Kurenai

My OCS: here you go

Stuff I Like: Mission-centric plots, darker themes, enemies-to-friends, enemies-to-lovers, LGBT characters/headcanons, world-building, canon AUs.

I look forward to hearing from you!

I’m really interested in doing a plot with ocs!! I absolutely adore world building and cool characters!!

I'm up for some oc x canon if you'd like. If not, we can keep it general and focus on world building!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back