• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In search of a lawful evil male character

kitphiroth

So, I am looking for someone who is able to roleplay a pretty complicated character against my character.   I am in need of a Lawful Evil character who had a shred of his hero's heart still left within him.  He will be broken down by the Holy Kingdom and eventually earn the role of Inquisitor, so he is almost a evil battle priest?  The character is not inheritantly bad, but his actions are from his conditioning to obey to High Priest.  So, a lot of the themes in our roleplay will be dark, so if you are not into those types of roleplays then I totally understand.  This character will have a lot of difficulties when put up to the task of retrieving my character, his anger would be violent and even scary.   

My character is a friend that he had as a child, she would be about 10 and he was about 13-14 or so.  Our characters would have been the only characters in the castle and as such would be friends out of similarity alone, we would like roleplay a scene of the two doing something together to cement their friendship together.  My character is removed from the castle during an assassination attempt on the High Preist and is taken to her proper place in the Wood.  So, I can imagine the Lawful Evil character would have a lot of trouble dealing with this considering they were both close friends before he was broken down and molded into this terrible person.   

So, this is a redemption/transition/adventure/romance/action story?  I play various NPCs, I would hope that you would too. :)   Hopefully, I can get someone to reply to this?

This sounds pretty interesting, I've never played or conceptualized a battle priest, but I do enjoy playing complicated (and slightly evil) characters, shoot me a private message if you want and we can work out the details :)   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back