• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In Search of a King (Searching Again)

Raine Asawa

A Woman With Dangerous Eyes
Raine has finally taken her throne from her tyrant father. Now that Vavel is finally out of the hands of a mad man Raine must restore her countries former glory. Due to the tyrannous king who ruled previously, all trade has been cut off from Vavel and alliances were broken. Many other countries fear the madness may be hereditary and are worried Raine will take the same path as her father-- which makes them weary of reforging alliances. Raine seeks to restore their relationships as her people will not make it this coming winter. She has been advised to put a foreigner on the throne to ensure that if she did for whatever reason lose her sanity there is someone else to intervene. Many neighboring countries are interested in Raine and who she will decide to marry. Perhaps you will want to marry out of admiration for her, for the good of your own country or perhaps you have your own agenda...

I am looking for an older man. Between 35 and 45 to be sent to Raine. (Ooc gender does not matter). But I will consider younger matches too. I am mainly interested in an older man because it would cause strain on the relationship and would offer something different to the table. Your character must be a prince or a king. I prefer that my partner tries to match my posts I can post anywhere from 5 paragraphs to one. If you are not capable of doing so, please don't volunteer. I also am very busy in real life so I cannot post as often as I like.

More detailed information about Vavel will be provided once someone has been picked. A small description of the country is as follows: Vavel is a large nation surrounded by mountainous terrain. It is well known for its silver and iron, being rich in metals from the mountains. Vavel was also known for its strong military and being a widely respected and feared nation. However upon the kings downfall, the nation began to crumble. Alliances were broken and many deserted their homeland to seek refuge somewhere else. Once the princess returned after fleeing for safety many rose to fight for their beloved general to take back their homeland.

Some information about Raine: Raine is the surviving member of the Asawa family. She was raised not as a lady but as a warrior. Being trained by her father, he made sure that she could fight his battles for her. Despite her beauty and fair skin, she walked a dark path and did what her father asked, fearing he would take her own life if she did not listen. Despite having a father sick with madness her life was not terrible. Or it wasn't until he became even more sick and suspicious. He began to fear his own daughter and did everything he could to break her spirit. She suffered greatly until she fled after a series of events happened. Her path became even more dark until she saw the light and took on a great responsibility to save her people.

I am giving
very vague information as I do not want to spoil plot details. I hope to hear from you all. Please leave me information about your character that you think will help you be chosen. I look forward to rping with you!

A Queen and Her Advisers

a_queen_and_her_advisers_by_reeno_alchemist-d98d67f.png

The woman in the center is Raine. (Art by me)

That sucks. It seems like a good idea and I had an idea for a Second Prince who was raised as an assassin for his older brother. But after his older brother became King, he began to fear the Second's strength and decides to send him off to Raine, in the hopes that he'll either gain a valuable asset, or that Raine will catch the madness of her father and kill his brother for him.

It was an idea I was tinkering with, but I wasn't sure if you had already found someone so I only worked on it a little.

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]That sucks. It seems like a good idea and I had an idea for a Second Prince who was raised as an assassin for his older brother. But after his older brother became King, he began to fear the Second's strength and decides to send him off to Raine, in the hopes that he'll either gain a valuable asset, or that Raine will catch the madness of her father and kill his brother for him.
It was an idea I was tinkering with, but I wasn't sure if you had already found someone so I only worked on it a little.

[/QUOTE]
Ohh that actually sounds pretty fun! Are you still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back