• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In need of Role-Players/ PM me for more info or if interested.

Would you be interested and looking at any of these?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoseThorne

Literate Role-Player
Greetings. My name is Rose. I’m looking for literate Role-Players and was wondering if you would be interested. Below is rules I have for my Role-Plays. Below that is summaries for each starter I have. (Sorry if this is to straight forward, or right to the point. Just excited to Role-Play and wanting to make a good first impression!)

Rules

1.NO text talk. Nothing makes me more angered then when someone doesn't try. Any replies to me (This only applies to when we are in the Role-Play. Out of Role-play I don't mind) must me in story form, meaning none of the following:

• Wrong~ *He walks over 2 her and smiles* I wont hurt u.

• Right~ He walks over to her and smiles. "I wont hurt you."
2.MUST use proper punctuation. I understand if you don't use commas or apostrophe. What I mean by proper punctuation is, don't use, * * for you action. Above is the correct use of the sentence in rule one.

3.NO smut. I know that smut isn't allowed on this site so you don't have to go in the comments saying that. Even though there is no smut on this website, that doesn't stop certain people from adding it to a Role-Play. And I understand that it does add more feeling to the Role-Play and some people feel that that is where the two characters should go but due to my anxiety attacks of sexual things, I asked that there be no smut in the Role-Plays. Yes that includes in the slave and master Role-Plays. I do allow you to tell about maybe a sexually abused pass or what not but don't go into vivid detail. If the two characters must we can say they did, and skip over the part.(Fade to black if you will)

4. No response. If you haven't responded to the Role-Play in three days with no warning as to that you would be gone then I will only assume that you are no longer interested in the Role-Play. (If you have been online within those three days and no response.)

Summaries

King X Princess - Amber is a young princess who was took from her home of unloving parents and forced into a much darker kingdom, where the king was forcing her to marry him. If he didn't find a wife he would be kicked off the throne and his cousin would take over and he would loose all the power and wealth.

Dark King X Light Princess -
(This has both characters bios already made. Both mine and my partners.) Almita is a young a princess that has a serious medical problem. When she was young her parents found out that her bones were to brittle to even hug her. The slightest bump could crack or break her bones, so they told her she had to live her life in her bed. One day she was going to sneak outside for fresh air and heard her parents over talking and got upset. She fell broke her hand and ran into the neutral zone between the light and the dark kingdoms. There she runs into the dark king, Emidus

Master X Wolf - Ember has been with her master for over two years now. She was as loyal of a creature as you can find, not even humans could be as loyal to a man as she was. She has a secrete past that she hopes to never tell her master, but how could she tell him if she was a wolf. The biggest secret she has kept from him is that she can turn into a human. Will he find out some day with the men from her past coming to expose her secret and make money off her?

Vampire X Human - Silvia has been a foreign exchange student from the United Kingdom for a year now and going on her second year. She has no friends and lives by herself in a small apartment on the bad side of the city. Draven is a the leader of a manor of Vampires. He came up with a plan to take one girl for each vampire and make the human last at least one month before having to find a new one. Silvia with the many medical conditions she has, Stutter problems, Panic attacks, Fainting issues, and a few other things is not fit for such a harsh environment. (Name can be changed, NO bio included.)

Psycho X Girl - Amber and her friends go to a haunted attraction and by the last house they go thru they dared Amber to go through it by herself. When Amber, normally shy, timid, and scared of everything, starts feeling brave she agrees to go and ends up getting kidnapped by a guy in a mask. After being drugged she wakes up to find herself with the kidnapper.

King X Assassin- Vanessa’s parents where killed right after her birth her father being a human and her mother a blood elf, there love was forbidden and so the king killed them. Vanessa spent the rest of her life living with a warrior of her tribe and trained day and night. She never quit and now she is leading a group of highly trained people to get back at the king raiding the kingdom while Vanessa had plans to kill the king herself. There fight ends with her failure and the king has a choose of what to do with her. (This is a shared RP with Luna Eclipse)

These next starters are of my very first character and are along the same lines but just a tad different so bare with me on these. These are also much more, graphic so to say.

Slave X Master - Rose has been a slave since she was five years old. Her old master had abused her in every way possible. Rose was dropped off at a random slave owners mansion battered and bruised with deep wounds and cut and on her last string of life. They nursed her back to life despite all the pain. Now she is a loyal servant to her new Master though gets punished often for what the other slaves blame her for. She is thin due to the other slaves taking her food and making her do there chores. One day her Master decides to take her to a festival in the nearby town. She got caught by a family heirloom, but was unaware of the value. Upon staring at it she lost her Master in the crowds of people. Afraid of what he would do she stays where she was so that he wouldn’t think she had tried to run away.

Slave X Master - Rose has been with her current master ever since she got out of the training camp to be a slave. She had been forced there against her will and when she was ten they sold her as a sex slave. Over the years she went through every horrid thing imaginable with her master and ended up terrified of him. But now her treatment and punishment of being out in the cold, freezing rain with no food or water for days might cost her, her life and him his slave.

Slave X Master - Rose has spent her life being abused by every man who has ever become her master though her first master was the worst by far. After he finally gave her up to the slave trade she has been forced to live in a cell tied up and half stripped. She was starved, beaten, and other things that are much worse, done to her even while in the slave trade. The guards were not the kind to be nice. When a guy walks in looking for a slave he sees her. She is different from the rest of the slaves. She was terrified. Somewhere also but were whores so they loved rough treatment. Rose on the other hand hated it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back