• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In need of new partners.

Virgil

Hello there, and welcome to my thread. I will make this pretty easy and simple, with all the infos you need to know if interested.

Me:

• I have a great experience in roleplay but live in Europe. I think my english is good, but not perfect. Little mistakes here and there, but hopefully you still can understand what I'm writing. If not, I won't be offended if you send me a message asking about something I have written.
    • I play both male and females characters. I honestly prefere to play males, with delicate apparence but strong personalities.

• I work full time, but I always try to send out replies within few days, usually 2 or 3. A lot of you might be shocked, but if you prefere a reply within few hours, know that this might happen (if you give me a real lot to work with and my imagination flows) but most likely not. I'll take my time. Sorry, nothing against you.

• I don't like to plot alone. The answer I usually get when I ask about plot, "whetever you like", or whatever on that line, makes my interest instantly drop. Am I going to play alone? Please, put some effort into what we are for.

• I like heavy, dramatic plots. My stories are usually filled up with every dark theme you can think of: violence of all kind, drugs abuse, torture, prostitution... Just nothing related to furries and/or animals.

• I'm totally fine with multiple characters, because I find it kind of boring to use just two characters in the whole story. I don't require you to play 34 characters, just a couple each.

• Not a fan of character sheets, it just takes away all the curiosity I have. Just like happens in books and movies, I like to get to know the characters through the story. I will, however, give you a basic informations sheet and a picture, if you require it.

• Please, do not drop our plot and disappear for no reason. If you get bored or something, please tell me. We can change things up.
The settings I like:

• Modern days
    • Sixties or Seventies
    • World War II
    • Late '800
What I'd like to write about (the bold is the role I'd like to have):

• Young jew x Nazi General
    • Patient x Doctor
    • Servant x Royalty
    • Rebellious Prince x everything you can think of.
Will add more pairings soon, but if you have a specific plot (related to the settings I listed before) that you'd like to try, please PM me.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm definitely interested in all of them honestly, but especially the PrincexEverything you can think of and ServentxRoyalty. Which ever you would rather do, I am SO down.

Hello! I'm definitely interested in all of them honestly, but especially the PrincexEverything you can think of and ServentxRoyalty. Which ever you would rather do, I am SO down.

Pm me please, cannot start new conversations, i'm new to this site.

We could always just play with the pairing, whatever works. Sometimes it just takes two role players to see if the characters match before a plot can arise. Depending on which paring you wanted, we could then create a plot around that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back