• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In Need of Male Partners

eclipsa

faerie sightings
I love doubling but I also really love just doing females.

Requirements:

-Please at least give me 2 paragraphs.

-I really prefer to roleplay with people 18+ for multiple reasons.

-I don't want to be banned so anything steamy fades to black.

-No anime pictures as appearance. Descriptive or celebs/models/etc as appearance.

Let me know if you're interested and then we'll discuss plots! I really want romance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm extremely confused as to why you responded to my partner search then. You also never stated that so.

I wouldn't mind roleplaying with you :) o have plenty of male characters.

Was there anything particular you had in mind?

lafeae said:
I wouldn't mind roleplaying with you :) o have plenty of male characters.
Was there anything particular you had in mind?
I love bad boy good girl stuff or royalty. What do you have in mind?

Not anything particular in mind. All my RPs are drying out because everyone's headed back to school :P

But royalty is always fun :3 If you wanna do something with that, it would be cool. :3 Would you like me to PM you?

lafeae said:
Not anything particular in mind. All my RPs are drying out because everyone's headed back to school :P
But royalty is always fun :3 If you wanna do something with that, it would be cool. :3 Would you like me to PM you?
Same omg that's why I'm on the hunt to keep me occupied! Yes definitely PM me! :)

Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back