• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In need of decent roleplay partners!

Kami

School Idol
Hello. I'm currently very bored and desperate to roleplay. I haven't roleplayed in a while, so I might be a little rusty at first, but I'm not a 'bad' roleplayer.

Anyways, I am interested in almost any type of roleplay. All I ask is that you discuss it with me and we can both decide on something in PM's. Please have proper grammar at least. I don't really mind if you accidentally slip up on grammar, spelling, or punctuation, but if it's continuous it gets annoying.

I also must stress that I need something to go off of. If you give me little to nothing to reply to, where I have to continuously move the story forwards, then I just won't reply. (Oh, and please type at least one small paragraph.)

I prefer posting on threads, but I will PM if that's what you would like. Also, you obviously have to follow RPN rules.

So... you can message me if you are interested then! ^^

Hey I can but I have never really done it before

[dice]5441[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i got A LOT of ideas but some (most) of them needs improvement as they lacks A LOT

you can check the plots here ->https://www.rpnation.com/threads/pizzas-have-minds.100215/

I can either play male and female, I can also play numerous of characters. I usually play Fantasy and Modern but I'm okay with other genres. I can play Casual and Simple and make 2+ posts everyday or at least three times a week.

Im also in for romance but i do not do explicit things

I only do MxF btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back