• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In need of a half-angel or god.

Sakura_Blossom961

Sakura Fairy
The year is 2024 and the people of earth know of the existance of demons and angels/gods but they have not seen such powerful and amazing creatures.

Astra Is a young angel of just 21 as she is a unique angel amongst the ones whom fight.She is one that cannot fight but instead she sees the future.

An oracle angel as all call her,she is a kind girl who wants to help the humans but when she gets a vision of the approchong war and how the humans and her people will lose its up to her and her protector Archangel Gabriel to find the savior a half human half angel or god.

*i am looking for somebody 18+ to roleplay as the half angel or god.

*i am mainly looking for a male partner to play against my Astra character.

*i dont have a post length as long as yoj give me something to respond to.

*I like to do simple character sheets adding the name,age,species,and a picture realistic of anime doesnt matter.

*pm me if interested.

*i do want a romance between the half angel or god and astra.

*dont make the god too powerful please everybody has flaws.

*sorry if its too many rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back