• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™žπ™£-π™›π™‘π™žπ™œπ™π™© ✈︎ a long-term partner search for original plots (closed for now)

Float

π‹πˆπ•π„ & 𝐋𝐄𝐓 π‹πˆπ•π„ 🀍
05/16/2021: Thank you for anyone that’s still interested! Unfortunately, I’m currently too busy to rp. I’ll promise to update the next time that I’m free. I hope you have a nice day!

Last edited:
I am very interesting in:

• New Superhero x Rogue Villain

• Vampire/Creature x Hunter

• Time Traveller x Alien

Hope you are well!

I am very interesting in:

• New Superhero x Rogue Villain

• Vampire/Creature x Hunter

• Time Traveller x Alien

Hope you are well!

Hi there! My day is pretty good so far, thank you. How about yourself? I hope the weekend is going well!

Thank you for visiting my search thread. I’m really glad that you took an interest some of the pairings!

I’ll send you a message so we can talk!

hi there! here are some of the plots and ideas i am interested in within what you suggested. send me a pm if you'd like!
- sweetheart x rebel
- pirate x mermaid/merman
- angel x demon
- celebrity/band member x old friend
- modern star-crossed lovers against the world

Hey, hope you're well. You've got a lot of good plots.

I would really like to see where "Weeping Willow" or "Leftovers" would go. And if not I think we could work out a few pairings.

junie junie , Style Kella Style Kella , and Kitteh Kitteh

Thank you for showing an interest! I’ll send some PMs/DMs shortly so that we can chat!

Edit;; I’m full on RPs after this point for now. Thank you for anyone who’s interested afterwards, but I can’t keep up with more at the moment!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back