• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In Depth Dark Fanatsy King Maker RP: The King Forger

Andromedess

Magic Eight Ball
Plot Idea: So basically, the plot I was thinking of was of a person (Character A) learning to become a king. Character A is the back-up bastard of a recently dead king. Character A does not know he is an heir. The only heir (besides Character A) of the king was his daughter. His daughter, long story short, is not a good queen. She’s power hungry, and is only interested in expanding her wealth and power. She’s highly intelligent and has a distinct lack of remorse. She cares little for the care of her people, unlike her father. Character B was an advisor of the old king, and does not like what the queen is doing. Character B goes and finds Character A, training them to become a king, which will be far from easy.

Here's a link to a google Docs page with a bunch of info in it. It's about the world I designed. Feel free to ask about anything, or tell me about something to add.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fPsL8bcWQzhhpBuD6c3FxN-qIqcp48eQ1Pv-TGZ5u1o/edit?usp=sharing

Head's up, there's a lot of words. It shouldn't take you too long, but it's not a short read.

Some RP stuff to talk about:

-I'm new to this website, but I've RPed quite a bit on different platforms.

-Romance is not a necessity, you don't have to if you don't want to.

-I typically veer towards realistic RP. IE: You're surrounded by five guards. It's almost impossible to take them out. Even if you're trained. You're probably going to be captured.

-RP entries don't have to be a certain size. They can be an entire page, or just three words. I do like proper grammar and spelling though. For example, I can go from writing about ten paragraphs to writing just one. Dialogue between the two characters usually means I'm going to write a paragraph or two.

-I prefer to RP in PMs, it would be weird for someone to read everything we wrote.

Feel free to PM me or comment down below if you're interested! 

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoohoo, I'm definitely loving the idea of this RP. I mean... It's nothing new plot wise, but that is exactly what makes it exciting. It'll be a nice challenge to see how it can be mixed up. If you're still looking for a partner, I will be the most perfect, un-perfect "A" I can be!

I like how there is a large amount of information about your fantasy world on that doc. I wouldn't mind taking place in an RP(s) that take place in that world.

So count me interested in this or anything else that takes place in that world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back