In Character RP

Magnus got closer to that place, and the closer and closer he got he heard voices. He growled low in his throat, he didnt match voices with faces, only scents to faces. He could tell one smell to be that child he had helped not too long ago, and the other had that familiar smell that bothered his nose to where he wanted to sneeze. Which made him growl even more, he hated who that scent belonged to. Why? Because. Thats why. He just naturally hated a lot of people. He moved through the ruins and blood, his tail dragging behind him and his mouth ajar slightly. He stepped on a ribcage, crushing the bone under his weight as he walked. He was still hungry.

"I doubt that Tallah would describe you as all better. A meal and a change of clothes isn't gonna help you recover what you probably spent months losing." Garren stood and stepped closer to Snow. He reached out and began picking leaves and twigs out of her hair, with a soft sigh.

"I told you that I can find you anywhere. You can't escape me right now, so why not just take advantage of what we're offering until you can. I'm not asking you to stay forever." Garren reached into a small portal and pulled out a handkerchief to clean the dirt off of Snow's face.

"Besides, if you missed me that much, all you had to do was call for me." Garren winked at her as he continued to clean her up.

@Jennete

Snow: "Who said I missed you Garren?" She whispered and rolled her eyes as he cleaned her up, her look now less tragic and runaway chic. "If I stay longer my past will hurt everyone around me. You shouldn't want to find me. I'm better as a lost thing. You can't hurt strangers if you are lost." She shrugged and pulled back from his touch, her hair flashing white in disappointment but her mind relieved to have distance. "And I didn't think you could find me if I didn't even know where I was..."

"I can find you anywhere, Snow. There isn't any condition on my ability to do so." Garren noticed her hair flash but didn't comment. "Listen, I don't know what ghosts you have in your past, or how they continue to haunt you now, but I doubt that just being around people is going to get them hurt. Plus, we're pretty capable people, if you haven't already noticed. It'd be nearly impossible to get the drop on us; especially with the way Tallah does security spells." Garren heard the loud snap of bones being crushed underfoot; he and Snow weren't alone.

Taking not of the direction of the sound, Garren reached out and wrapped an arm tightly around Snow, pulling her close. With her in tow, he stepped through a portal and stepped out into the open square at the center of town. Garren turned back int he direction of the sound and angled his body to keep Snow behind him. Portal energy began to swirl around him slowly, in preparation. He planned to keep Snow safe, but he was also curious as to who was slinking around the site of a recent massacre.

"Come on out whoever you are. I know you're there." He squeezed Snow once to reassure her that everything would be fine, an easy smile graced his face.

@Jennete @SnugglyKnight

"I can find you anywhere, Snow. There isn't any condition on my ability to do so." Garren noticed her hair flash but didn't comment. "Listen, I don't know what ghosts you have in your past, or how they continue to haunt you now, but I doubt that just being around people is going to get them hurt. Plus, we're pretty capable people, if you haven't already noticed. It'd be nearly impossible to get the drop on us; especially with the way Tallah does security spells." Garren heard the loud snap of bones being crushed underfoot; he and Snow weren't alone.

Taking not of the direction of the sound, Garren reached out and wrapped an arm tightly around Snow, pulling her close. With her in tow, he stepped through a portal and stepped out into the open square at the center of town. Garren turned back int he direction of the sound and angled his body to keep Snow behind him. Portal energy began to swirl around him slowly, in preparation. He planned to keep Snow safe, but he was also curious as to who was slinking around the site of a recent massacre.

"Come on out whoever you are. I know you're there." He squeezed Snow once to reassure her that everything would be fine, an easy smile graced his face.

@Jennete @SnugglyKnight

Snow: She bit her lip as the snap sounded, her instinct to run. Her blood sang out loudly and agitated, knowing the power signature of the being before she did. She yelped as Garren wrapped her up in his arms, frowning as her blood hummed pleased at the contact. Suddenly they were standing in the center of town and Snow shivered, trying to pull from Garren's hold before he angled in front of her. Peeking out from behind him, she looked for the source of the noise. The blood all around them did not speak highly of the person in question. Snow was glad, her mind and heart both agreeing for once, that Garren was still here. She trusted him to take care of her at least for now. But she knew that no one could be counted on for a protector for long.

@SnugglyKnight

Magnus turned his large head toward the two, growling in his throat when he saw them. "I knew it" He turned his whole body to face them, licking some blood off his snout. "I didnt expect anyone to come here so soon, not while the blood is still wet anyway" His tail swayed from side to side. He was curious, maybe they just stumbled upon this place? He was hungry, but not starving. So he wouldnt try for an attack unless he had to. 

Seeing Magnus step out covered in blood, Garren relaxed completely. The portals energies receded as he loosened his grip on Snow and shifted into lazier posture, no longer shield Snow's body with his own.

"Well, if it isn't our murderous neighborhood croco-gator. I should have know that all of this was your doing. I don't mind change, but maybe you should consider a better way of sating your hunger. Eventually, people are gonna start actively hunting you, and we both know that you aren't invincible, whether Tallah is apart of the equation or not." Garren paused as a thought popped into his head. "Aren't you supposed to be with Frosty right now anyway? I thought you guys were trying to figure some things out."

@Jennete @SnugglyKnight

Seeing Magnus step out covered in blood, Garren relaxed completely. The portals energies receded as he loosened his grip on Snow and shifted into lazier posture, no longer shield Snow's body with his own.

"Well, if it isn't our murderous neighborhood croco-gator. I should have know that all of this was your doing. I don't mind change, but maybe you should consider a better way of sating your hunger. Eventually, people are gonna start actively hunting you, and we both know that you aren't invincible, whether Tallah is apart of the equation or not." Garren paused as a thought popped into his head. "Aren't you supposed to be with Frosty right now anyway? I thought you guys were trying to figure some things out."

@Jennete @SnugglyKnight

Magnus didnt like the tone in Garren's voice, nor did he like how he relaxed in his presence. But there was nothing he could do, this man used these stupid portal things to keep himself safe. Hmph, more cowardly magic. "Let them hunt, I will destroy them" He snarled. When Garren asked about 'Frosty', he snapped his jaws at the air. "It doesnt matter" He hissed back, his mouth opening slightly wider. 

Magnus turned his large head toward the two, growling in his throat when he saw them. "I knew it" He turned his whole body to face them, licking some blood off his snout. "I didnt expect anyone to come here so soon, not while the blood is still wet anyway" His tail swayed from side to side. He was curious, maybe they just stumbled upon this place? He was hungry, but not starving. So he wouldnt try for an attack unless he had to. 

@Jennete @SnugglyKnight

Snow: She looked at Magnus and tilted her head a bit. She of course didn't condone the killing... it was wrong in her eyes. But this beast had saved her life. She could not find it within her to turn any judgment on him. He was hungry. He ate. There was nothing more to it in her eyes. She relaxed as well when Garren stepped aside. "Is she around, the giantess?" Snow asked softly, curious. Her blood sung out, a haunting melody as she remembered the frost woman. She was strange that was certain.

Garren faked a wince as Magnus snapped at him, literally. "Sounds like a touchy subject. I think I'll keep my nose out of it."

"I'm serious about the hunting though. It's all fun and games until you're on the wrong side of a couple kings. Next thing you know, you've a cumulative bounty on your head big enough to build 4 castles. I have a couple of those and I haven't even caused as much death and destruction as you have. Then again, I did take that queen's chastity on her wedding night." Garren muttered the last statement, looking up in reminiscence with a cheeky grin.

@SnugglyKnight @Jennete

Garren faked a wince as Magnus snapped at him, literally. "Sounds like a touchy subject. I think I'll keep my nose out of it."

"I'm serious about the hunting though. It's all fun and games until you're on the wrong side of a couple kings. Next thing you know, you've a cumulative bounty on your head big enough to build 4 castles. I have a couple of those and I haven't even caused as much death and destruction as you have. Then again, I did take that queen's chastity on her wedding night." Garren muttered the last statement, looking up in reminiscence with a cheeky grin.

@SnugglyKnight @Jennete

Snow: She nodded. Garren was right, the croc would start a trail after him. "And even you don't mind yourself getting chased... it might bring down unwanted forces on your giantess." She looked away, not wanting to anger Magnus, her small form easily breakable at the force of his snapping jaws. Her eyes went wide though as Garren went on reminiscing. "You what?! How could you be so proud of that statement Garren?" She was appalled. She had her chastity still, her wedding night interrupted before anything had occurred... A blush formed on her cheeks and she looked away. She did not like thinking of sexual deed or act. She had already been taken back by Lyla's statement of her and Garren's encounter.

@SnugglyKnight

"How else am I supposed to sate my hunger? Game animal dont cut it, when I'm starving I need human flesh" Magnus growled, his tail now snapping back and forth. He gave Garren a kind of look, like 'why even bring that up?' sort of look but he didnt say anything about it. "Do not question what I do"

@Delacare  @Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
"How else am I supposed to sate my hunger? Game animal dont cut it, when I'm starving I need human flesh" Magnus growled, his tail now snapping back and forth. He gave Garren a kind of look, like 'why even bring that up?' sort of look but he didnt say anything about it. "Do not question what I do"

@Delacare  @Jennete

Snow: "I will not question you Magnus, you saved my life. It is owed to you. But I still wonder why you let your hunger get so intense only a whole village of innocents can quench it." She shrugged. "Perhaps you could find those that should die and suffer to consume... But again, I will not stand in your way."

"Oh, I'm sure that the contradiction was intentional, but I am not going to let that deter me. I will be leaving to forest to find the Candidate, and there is no power here strong enough to stop me." Tallah stepped down off the wide windowsill. "Excuse me, I need to make a call." Tallah walked past Mac and Szaktal heading towards the front door. There was a determined glint in his eyes as they filled with silver magic once again.

"Hear this call. Heed this call. Let the gates down fall. I open the Meeting Hall." Tallah's voice echoed out through the forests as he summoned the elders to council. In the glade, seven shining doors rose up out of the grass in a circle. Before each door appeared a simple wooden throne and an additional throne appeared before Tallah, making a circle of 8. After a few moments, wizened old elves began to step through the open doorways and sit in their thrones.

@Safety Hammer @SnugglyKnight

"WHAT.

THE FUCKING.

SHIT."

Snow: "I will not question you Magnus, you saved my life. It is owed to you. But I still wonder why you let your hunger get so intense only a whole village of innocents can quench it." She shrugged. "Perhaps you could find those that should die and suffer to consume... But again, I will not stand in your way."

"Innocents, what a stupid word" He snarled. "Nobody is innocent, nobody but a newborn child" He snapped, "Nobody ever knows who the true deserving of suffering is just by sight alone. I discriminate nobody when it comes to devouring" Except children, he would never hurt those. 

(Whats going on?)

(Mystical meeting with Tallah, Mac, and Szaktal and talking in bloody torn village with Snow, Garren, and Magnus)

"Innocents, what a stupid word" He snarled. "Nobody is innocent, nobody but a newborn child" He snapped, "Nobody ever knows who the true deserving of suffering is just by sight alone. I discriminate nobody when it comes to devouring" Except children, he would never hurt those. 

(Mystical meeting with Tallah, Mac, and Szaktal and talking in bloody torn village with Snow, Garren, and Magnus)

Snow: She nodded, looking away from him as he snarled. That snarl scared her, her limbs shaking. "Whatever you say." She whispered, her eyes caught on the bloody mess beside her. Her own blood sung out a call for the lost lives that were taken by the great power that Magnus possessed.

Snow: She nodded, looking away from him as he snarled. That snarl scared her, her limbs shaking. "Whatever you say." She whispered, her eyes caught on the bloody mess beside her. Her own blood sung out a call for the lost lives that were taken by the great power that Magnus possessed.

"I do say, and I'm right" Magnus snapped at her, not realizing it when he took a step forward. "You may see everything differently than I do, but I dont care who is who! They die when I'm hungry, that is how it goes!"

"I do say, and I'm right" Magnus snapped at her, not realizing it when he took a step forward. "You may see everything differently than I do, but I dont care who is who! They die when I'm hungry, that is how it goes!"

Snow: She backed up, her foot stepping in a pile of wet gore and she slipped, falling down. Her eyes widened as they flashed and glowed bright red, her hair white. Her inner goddess was pushing back at the restraints that bound her... but she had no powers to defend herself in this state. She nodded at Magnus and looked away, her face completely void of all emotions as she tried to reign in her bloods call. "I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend." Slowly her physical human form returned to normal, blond hair with her pink red eyes. She looked at her hands, scratched from the fall, and a small pout came to her lips. Her blood was spilling. Not good. No food, fine. No water? Also okay... but blood loss? She couldn't survive that on a great scale, making every drop precious.

Snow: She backed up, her foot stepping in a pile of wet gore and she slipped, falling down. Her eyes widened as they flashed and glowed bright red, her hair white. Her inner goddess was pushing back at the restraints that bound her... but she had no powers to defend herself in this state. She nodded at Magnus and looked away, her face completely void of all emotions as she tried to reign in her bloods call. "I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend." Slowly her physical human form returned to normal, blond hair with her pink red eyes. She looked at her hands, scratched from the fall, and a small pout came to her lips. Her blood was spilling. Not good. No food, fine. No water? Also okay... but blood loss? She couldn't survive that on a great scale, making every drop precious.

Magnus wasnt sure what he had just seen, did her hair and eyes change color? Well, he did smell divine on her. She was very weak, why couldnt she tap into any of her own divine powers like the rest of them could? It was rather odd. He sniffed, now smelling her blood. Her blood had a different scent to it, something he had never smelled in any humans before. And it made his mouth water, mostly because it was a new scent of blood. Now two of his instincts were battling, but one of them always won. He leaped at her, looming above her as his claws dug into the ground near her. His jaws came down on flesh, but it wasnt hers. It was the mostly eaten corpse she had slipped on, his instinct to protect children always won. He wouldnt hurt her, he just acted out of real bad killer instinct. He ripped the arm off the corpse, splattering blood on both of them.

Magnus wasnt sure what he had just seen, did her hair and eyes change color? Well, he did smell divine on her. She was very weak, why couldnt she tap into any of her own divine powers like the rest of them could? It was rather odd. He sniffed, now smelling her blood. Her blood had a different scent to it, something he had never smelled in any humans before. And it made his mouth water, mostly because it was a new scent of blood. Now two of his instincts were battling, but one of them always won. He leaped at her, looming above her as his claws dug into the ground near her. His jaws came down on flesh, but it wasnt hers. It was the mostly eaten corpse she had slipped on, his instinct to protect children always won. He wouldnt hurt her, he just acted out of real bad killer instinct. He ripped the arm off the corpse, splattering blood on both of them.

Snow: She pushed back, trying to scramble backwards as he sniffed the air. She breathed in rapidly, trying to calm down, to stop bleeding. Eventually her wounds closed up as she healed herself but then he leaped. A blood curdling scream sounded out as she fell back, laying down as he loomed over her frail form, his powerful jaws snapping into the corpse flesh. Her eyes were wide as she stared up at him, gasping as blood splatted over her pale white skin. She shivered, realizing he had yet again, spared her life. A whimper escaped her throat as she continued to stare up, blood and gore in her hair and dripping into her mouth and onto her clothes.

Snow: She pushed back, trying to scramble backwards as he sniffed the air. She breathed in rapidly, trying to calm down, to stop bleeding. Eventually her wounds closed up as she healed herself but then he leaped. A blood curdling scream sounded out as she fell back, laying down as he loomed over her frail form, his powerful jaws snapping into the corpse flesh. Her eyes were wide as she stared up at him, gasping as blood splatted over her pale white skin. She shivered, realizing he had yet again, spared her life. A whimper escaped her throat as she continued to stare up, blood and gore in her hair and dripping into her mouth and onto her clothes.

(I be going to bed)

Magnus lifted his head up into the air to swallow the arm better, his teeth grinding bones into dust and flesh into little chunks. He swallowed and he looked down at Snow, then stood back up. He knew all of his actions to protect a child were not of his own doing, not on purpose anyway. But did he honestly hate it? No, he would much rather protect than hurt a child. He licked his snout of some of the blood, before noticing she was completely healed. So, she does use some of her divine power? Interesting.

(I be going to bed)

Magnus lifted his head up into the air to swallow the arm better, his teeth grinding bones into dust and flesh into little chunks. He swallowed and he looked down at Snow, then stood back up. He knew all of his actions to protect a child were not of his own doing, not on purpose anyway. But did he honestly hate it? No, he would much rather protect than hurt a child. He licked his snout of some of the blood, before noticing she was completely healed. So, she does use some of her divine power? Interesting.

((K goodnight! I shall wait till morning for @Delacare to respond to everything))

((Goddamnit I decide t take a break from watching over the site like a hawk and y'all asses decide to wake up...))

"Elders I have called you to address a pressing matter. Please, sit and rest a moment while I calm my... boyfriend." Tallah was puzzled at how to refer to Mac, but he smiled as he found a title that felt right. The elders nodded to Tallah and sat, waiting. The summoning complete, the glowing doors faded and Tallah's eyes were golden honey again.

"Mac, calm down. I am calling a council meeting to tell them that I plan to actively search for the new Voice. They'll raise an alarm because I will have to leave the forest, but they'll be glad to see a "safer" elf take the mantle." Tallah  turned and placated the large man with a comforting hand on his arm. He then noticed that though Mac was wearing a towel, it did nothing to conceal his sizable modesty, and that the gathered elders noticed Mac's physique as well as his "physique". Tallah wasn't equipped with any telepathy spells, but he could literally hear their thoughts; none of them were decent, and a few of them were surprising realizing that some of the elders were "happily" married.

Fiercely possessive as always, Tallah snapped his fingers and Mac was now perfectly dry and fully dressed. This obscured his features, even if it wasn't enough to completely negate Mac's sex appeal.

"Maybe you'd just like to wait inside." Tallah placed himself firmly between Mac and the elders, shielding him form their wizened, but no less capable, eyes.

@Safety Hammer

Garren temporarily zoned out at the memories of his lecherous night with the aforementioned queen. He snapped back to reality as Magnus charged Snow, and was fully prepared to place a portal between them, but didn't need to as the monster croc didn't even get close to her before crunching down on a corpse. Seems like Maggy has a soft spot for Snowflake. He noted sneakily. What really interested him was the way Snow's body reacted to the threat, and her blood. She was not a normal girl, and the way her blood shined was fascinating. He'd have to ask Tallah if he'd heard of anything like it.

"Alright Maggy, enough terrifying my little Snowflake. Now, I get to speak." Garren held out his arms and caught Snow as she fell through a portal. He pouted, feeling left out.

" First Snowflake, I had to take the queen's chastity. It was the only way for her to escape being married to a tyrant and giving birth to an even worse tyrant. Her and her husband are actually very happy together guarding an ancient shrine with their many children." He smiled softly as Snow before his face grew hardened and serious, a look that was solely for Magnus. The bright cerulean of Garren's swirling eyes darkened to a dangerous midnight blue.

"Second Magnus, I disparage your eating habits because they are sloppy and detrimental. You do not even act like a true croco-gator; you are slaughtering these people to suite some childish need to dominate. I question whatever I wish whenever I wish, but that I will judge harshly. As Snow said, there are countless people who are much more guilty of evils than the entirety of this village. I suggest you learn to differentiate between them or I will need to get involved, and unlike Tallah I have no patience for overgrown children who've never heard the word "no"; it is just another form of stagnation. Learn to adapt to the flow of this world's whims or be taken under by the currents and die." The swirling darkness of Garren's eyes flashed pure black to emphasize his point before lightening and shifting to fuchsia as he smiled down at Snow again.

@Jennete @SnugglyKnight

((Goddamnit I decide t take a break from watching over the site like a hawk and y'all asses decide to wake up...))

"Elders I have called you to address a pressing matter. Please, sit and rest a moment while I calm my... boyfriend." Tallah was puzzled at how to refer to Mac, but he smiled as he found a title that felt right. The elders nodded to Tallah and sat, waiting. The summoning complete, the glowing doors faded and Tallah's eyes were golden honey again.

"Mac, calm down. I am calling a council meeting to tell them that I plan to actively search for the new Voice. They'll raise an alarm because I will have to leave the forest, but they'll be glad to see a "safer" elf take the mantle." Tallah  turned and placated the large man with a comforting hand on his arm. He then noticed that though Mac was wearing a towel, it did nothing to conceal his sizable modesty, and that the gathered elders noticed Mac's "physique" as well as his "physique". Tallah wasn't equipped with any telepathy spells, but he could literally hear their thoughts; none of them were decent, and a few of them were surprising realizing that some of the elders were "happily" married.

Fiercely possessive as always, Tallah snapped his fingers and Mac was now perfectly dry and fully dressed. This obscured his features, even if it wasn't enough to completely negate Mac's sex appeal.

"Maybe you'd just like to wait inside." Tallah placed himself firmly between Mac and the elders, shielding him form their wizened, but no less capable, eyes.

"It's just that all of this is happening in such quick secession, and it's just.. it's just too much." Mac said, mentally exhausted from all of what was happening. First a giant portal in the sky, then the glowing elf boyfriend, now a magical group of old perverts coming out of the trees? For Mac, this was absolutely insane. 

"I... I think I'm gonna have to lie down on the couch for a bit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back