In Character Roleplay

Sarah Harcourt

Her intentions had been to flee yet somehow she ended up in the grasp of her teacher. He had brought her to the courtyard to which she grumbles something,"Siblin!" was all she could utter after a moment attempting to pull away from her teacher.At the confusion seem to simmer down as malice killed most if not all combatant moment later. It didn't put Sarah mind to ease after all her hands were stained from her attempt to stop Elisa bleeding. Having suddenly looked down and observed her crimson stained hands, words her mind processed it she developed a distance look. What about Elisa was she would, she would need more help! However, what could she do now that her brother had ridden away with Elisa , now it was in his hands she thought? Outwardly she seems to be suffering a moment of shock, paralyzed by this paralyzed her body as her eyes had gone blank.

Abenthy Majere

He took her hand, and almost blushed, but shook himself and slowly brought her out...to watch Malice's Destruction. He watched, perhaps a bit too intently, as the sorcery tore apart his foes. It was beautiful. But he snapped out of it, and told the one behind him "Well it seems to have calmed down. I can offer a way out or I can take you to my workshop. No refreshments there really but it is safe, quiet, and hidden. Your choice miss..." He continued to eye the scene. He saw the princess lying there...and had to do something. "Excuse me real quick, or come with me if you'd like." He trotted over to Bramble. "Princess, take this. It will numb the pain. Follow me and this one to my workshop. I will get the bullet out. You two I assume can follow? Please?" He jogged back to the musician. "I need to save this one. Please come with us, no food or drink, but it is safe and hidden."

@Nidelia @Ms. Sparrow @Lost @SilverSkyWolf

katnissinterviewdresskeep.jpg

When he pulled her out from the table and everything went flying, the glass, and even the window drapery ropes, she screamed and grabbed a hold of the strange man and buried her face in his chest.  When the sounds was gone the gentleman told her that it was over.  She pried her face away from his chest barely enough to take a peek, as though making sure, before he pulled away and looked around them, all the dead bodies, the blood.  As she listened to him offering her to come to his workshop she turned around, bent over, and wretched onto the floor.  She wasn't used to blood and gore like what was there tonight.

And she may have been an orphan, but she'd been raised to be a proper young lady.  She wretched once more before she unsteadily stood up, trying not to fall over one of the bodies as he went to check on someone who was hurt, she quickly followed of course, not quite fully balanced from her queasiness, but she wasn't going to stay in here another moment.  She caught up to the man who'd helped her and followed him very closely, watching around her warily, as though scared another rebel was going to pop out to hurt them from anywhere at any moment.

Chad Gregory/ Ethan Jones

Chad and the boy carried Bramble out of the ballroom. Outside it was nicer, almost pleasant, without the suffocating smell of death and blood. It was windy out and the blood from a small cut on Chad's face was being carried away. Bramble wasn't in good condition, she'd been bleeding heavily and, her face was as white as paper. They'd need help fast.

After setting Bramble down Chad turned to look at the lad who had helped the princess. "Go get help!" He demanded, "Get one of the doctors from the infirmary!"

Realising he'd probably been a bit too harsh on the boy he added,

"You're her brother right? I'll make sure she's fine."

@Lost@Ms. Sparrow

It all happened in the blink of an eye. As Malice made his speech, which the slightly open window allowed his black words to seep out into Darren's ears. Listening to it caused his stomach to wrench. Looking at the two royals well he didn't even need to look. It made the servants blood boil, trying to eradicate the king the queen and their legacy. Trying to write his family and all who served them out of history. He couldn't stand it. Sarah seemed to be taking of her sister. Taking his chance, Darren ran. He had to try and stop these people. However, as he ran inside he saw Malice finish them. He couldn't stand all this bloodshed all this waste of life. Going inside the ball he tried to help the guests who had been hurt. (Open for interaction)

Robert Poricue

Robert kept an eye out for any guards though most of them would be inside the castle protecting Malice, only the grunts were left out. He grabbed Sarah's arm and promptly placed her on a horse. The tugging from Sarah was oddly noticeable, she was a tough girl though would have been easy to stop by a fully grown man. Perhaps Robert was in shock as well. Their was nothing to do but to have a tighter grasp on her.

Robert soon got on the horse, holding her tightly and speeding off to the half-baked protest of the guards. He only stared at Sarah firmly. It was late in the night, they would be hard to spot.

"Where'd the others go Sarah?" Robert said firmly, "Where'd they go?"

♔ Elisa Harcourt ♔

Elisa went silent the rest of the way. The sounds of the horses hooves on the cobblestone as they entered down banged in her head like a drum, the birds in the air squawking pierced through her like a knife. Soon enough they reached the doctor, when Owain picked her up she was limp as a doll, the doctors face was worried because of the amount of blood loss. Once Elisa was placed down she looked to the doctor faintly as he began to gather the equipment. He was elderly with a long white beard and small puffy hair he turned to look at Owain with a worried face. "I'll do my best, get some tea going. We will need it." His hands began applying pressure as he took a pair of forceps and began looking for the bullet. He had to remove it soon or else the lead could begin effecting her system. He searched for a good while before pulling it out in one piece thankfully. The wound began bleeding again, pressure applied he took a needle and thread, slowly beginning to sow up a small vessel and the rest of the wound. He picked up a small cloth and applied antiseptic to it, washing away the dirt and blood around the wound. Blood began to cover his hand whiles doing so, until he had finished. The stitching was neat and tidy to the best of his ability yet he had a worried remark on his face as he looked to Elisa. She was pale and barely moving, her temperature had risen greatly and she was barely there. Picking up some water her gave it to Elisa, having to pour it himself from Elisa being so weak. He began to prick her legs to see if they were still functional considering where the wound was, all seemed fine until he tried the left leg where there wasn't much reaction. He stood and turned to Owain. "We won't know the full extent until she recovers more." He headed into the next room busying himself with something.

hump-day-hottie-chris-hemsworth--large-msg-13444442176-1.jpg
H

Owain had made the tea long before the doctor was done and was pacing the kitchen worriedly.  He knew his sister had lost a lot of blood and was looking terrible, he didn't know what he would do if he lost young Elisa.  He sat down in the kitchen with a loud torn sigh, obviously having conflicting thoughts.  He had escaped in all the ruckus, which meant if he left soon enough and got out of this town, he could possibly ride to the outer towns, and start... he shook his head.  If he ran it would put his siblings at risk, but then again, him and his siblings were already at risk, though his running away might put Malice in the position he wants to kill his siblings.

He sighed again, the doctor would likely hear him as well.  He started to think about what his father would have done.  And then a sad, very sad, thought struck him.  Siblings or the kingdom?  It wasn't like if he was successful he wouldn't save them before anything else, but these were the woes of being the heir to the throne, having a huge burden.  Family was always important, but so was the kingdom.  "AH!" he shouted out and punched the wall hard enough to break the skin over his knuckles, just as the doctor had come in and spoke to him.  He turned to look at the doctor and nodded, letting his now bleeding hand land down by his side and he smiled meekly.  "Thank you," he says.

( @Kiowa )

Sarah Harcourt

She just allowed herself to be dragged along, and soon found herself on a horse than she heard her teacher question. The first time it just went in one ear and out the other, however, the next time her mind began to race back to the events of this awful day. It would click in her mind as she would murmur it out softly at first, hand .as she looked at her hand.The tears welling up in the corners of her eyes,as it she began to feel the weight of what happen to her siblings. suddenly screaming "Elise..thae...rabble..shot 'er ...blod...I ...triyed !". Was all she could manage as the fountain began , without much thought her hands went to her face smearing the blood onto her face. 

Robert Poricue

Robert handy paid the girl much mind. The gun was simply strapped to his shoulder and with no light, it was hard to see them. He simply kept on riding until he felt a distinct trickle of water on his clothes; Sarah, the toughest of the bunch was crying. Robert simply held her close.

"Sarah, we are strong folk, we were always the target for suffering," Robert said, he didn't know how else to calm her down, "Cry, cry for your siblings"

He was stern on the last part. It was to test her toughness, how much can she take? Sarah was tough no doubt but all men have braking points, even women. Robert simply held her closer as the horse sped off.

|Emrys Harcourt|

Emrys looked at Bramble, reluctant. He didn't want to leave his sister's side, least of all while she was in such a critical state. And this newcomer, Emrys didn't know him, nor did he trust him with his near unconscious sister.

But he had little choice. Without help, Bramble would soon succumb. Since this man refused to go himself, Emrys knew it was up to him.

The young prince knelt down at Bramble's side. "Stay strong, sister." He gave her a smile, weak as it was, and stood up. Emrys'd have to rush inside to catch anyone before the castle was empty. He had started towards the medical wing, until he saw someone that made him stop. The alchemist. He and the man hadn't left on good terms, yet Abenthy was his best bet at getting treatment for his sister. "Abenthy!" He shouted over the tumultuous crowd. He dearly hoped the man would hear him.

|Mentioned|

@SilverSkyWolf @Ms. Sparrow @Inheritance

Sarah Harcourt 

Sarah would sniffle just a bit longer seeming to be reassured by her teacher words, and simply buried her head into his chest as the rode.Unwittingly transfer the crimson stains to his outer wear,"Owain..took 're tae doc 's ". She would finally murmur it only made sense even to the usual airhead sibling. If you had a grave injury it only made sense to go to one of the few people who could actually help you. Now she only had faith in her teacher tonight action had made deep scars in the mind of the youth, toward outsider she felt an endless hostility toward them. Would Elisa be ok was all that Sarah could think about honestly, and silently wishing ill of all those involved with the injuring of her sister.  

Robert Poricue

Robert didn't protest when Sarah simply put her head on his chest. He didn't care if his clothing was stained, it only mattered that she was OK. Sarah may be an airhead but she was HIS airhead, besides, she was a Royal. They're all smart in their own way. As Robert heard Sarah's words, he simply sped off into the city, heading to the only doctor in town.

♔ Elisa Harcourt ♔

Elisa stayed quiet as she laid down. Her eyes were scanning the room slowly and carefully, she was taking in every part of the decoration and furniture around herself. She'd never been to the doctors building, she rarely got ill and never needed to see him. But he reminded her of the pictures of the older family paintings that used to hang in the palace before Malice re-decorated everything. Yet that's when everything came to light, what happened to Sarah and the rest of her siblings? Elisa only just remembered shielding Sarah away, while Darren was stood next to them. A few tears fell from her cheeks as she looked round trying to find Owain. Barely able to lift much of her own body, she wasn't sure on what would happen now. Whether they'd go back to the palace or whether they'd have to hide out. There were to many questions, so little time and so little answers available. It made Elisa feel agitated, the unknown is always the scariest and always the most feared, and for good reason knowing that Malice is involved. The doctor however had finished doing whatever he had in the other room, he'd been watching the two of them closely from the gap in the door. He sighed noticing the blood on Owains hand, but there was little he could do for that. He stepped through making sure Owain knew the doctor was behind him, yet the cold gaze never left Elisa as she laid still as a rock. "What is your plan? I head the gun fire, I assume that is where you have come from, Your majesty." The doctor voice was humble but cold as he addressed Owain.

hump-day-hottie-chris-hemsworth--large-msg-13444442176-1.jpg

Owain used some water to wash the blood off his knuckles just as he heard the doctor come in.  He said nothing as he listened to the doctors question, and pondered how to answer it in his head.  "The rebels, they attacked the castle during the ball.  Of course they didn't really care who they were shooting, thus leading to my siblings and I being possible casualties," he explains.  "My eldest sister was across the ballroom, I couldn't reach her, my brother Emrys was next to me and I pulled him out the window with me, to my two younger sisters who were out in the courtyard, Elisa of course being one of the two younger sisters, a stay bullet found its way out the window into her back..." he says sighing softly.

"And I don't know what to do... as the heir to the throne I have an obligation to my kingdom, but I also have my siblings that I have to think about..." he groans as he sits down with an annoyed sigh.

Abenthy Majere

He held the girl for as long as she trembled, then began to lead her across the room to the exit where they could swiftly enter his office. Then, he heard his name. Curses. He whirled around, keeping the musician behind him, and heard a familiar voice calling out to him. What do you know, the young one was coming back.... But Ben was never one to hold grudges. He called back "Emrys! I am by the exit on the West Wing! To me!" He still led the girl out into the hallway, where it was less Chaotic. "I am sorry miss, I have other duties I probably should attend to. Can I invite a few others to the workshop as well?"

@Lost @Nidelia

Robert Poricue

They were nearing the doctor's place now. The horse sped off and the light drew nearer. It was the middle of the night, most rational common folk would be in bed or elsewise the tavern. He went straight for the doctor's place.

Robert slowed his horse on the doorstep of the building, tying the reins onto a nearby fence. He helped Sarah down from the horse and nodded comfortingly at her before walking to the front of the door.

"Open this bloody door before I kick it down meself! Open up!" Robert shouted into the door.

Sarah Harcourt

Sarah had settled down now as they slowed down, she only glanced up for a moment this was the hive the rabble came from. How distastful she thought if she had her way she would've it all torch but that wasn't in her power , so she rode along silent looking onward. 

They soon came to a stop and soon found herself being aided down to the ground, as she only nodded as she tailed him to the door. Taking a que from her firey teacher she would begin pounding on the door , yelling her sister name," Elisa?!, Sarah 'ere opan thae dor will ya?!". 

Abigail just looked at Abenthy and nodded when he asked her about other's coming.  She didn't know exactly what was going on, but she was struggling very hard not to just go into straight shock.  She still felt like her chest was going to beat out of her chest at any moment and had started to feel slightly like headed.  She probably also had started to look pale to Abenthy, and probably more than a little out of it, barely acknowledging him.  This of course, unbeknownst to her, were the early stages of shock, after all, she had never been in any kind of situation like that, and the dead people had topped it off right there at the end, with the blood, and the gore everywhere.

With that she stumbled into the wall trying to follow him from becoming so light headed.  If he touched her at all she'd feel quite cool and clammy to the touch and looking close enough her pupils were slightly enlarged, and she had started to breath faster.  Everything was settling in the more she walked with him.  Malice had poisoned everyone at the party.  What if she had been one of the people he had been going to poison?  What if she hadn't been as good as she had hoped on the Clarinet and he hadn't liked it?  Would he have killed her for it.  Then, to top all the off, the rebels, attacking and slaughtering everyone, including the previous royal children, with reckless abandon, how had she even managed to survive that.  Her hands started to shake as these thoughts started racing through her head.

( @Inheritance )

Abenthy Majere

As he waited for the others, he turned and got a better look at the musician. She was beautiful, he thought, even if she was extremely pale...

Shock. She must have never known anything of this kind of scare, he himself remembered his parents, his house. He was also completely fine, knowing none of the poison was ingested in him. After all, he made it. 

He moved a bit closer. "Are-Are you ok? You seem very off..." he could hardly put himself in her shoes, he simply knew he wasn't about to die. He also had a cure of sorts (though it really only had a chance of working). Damn him, he was never good at talking to people, even though he was young. 

@Nidelia

She looked at him to where he'd see how enlarged her pupils were and she shook her head as she collapsed to the floor, her eyes starting to roll up.  Of course at this point there was no more thinking, shock was setting in, she wasn't really aware of her surroundings or anything either by now, she just felt cold, and like she might actually die.  She was staring at the ceiling from the floor, having problems breathing now.

( @Inheritance )

Abenthy Majere 

Great. Now he had to carry someone. Visions of his old days wrestling and brawling with his young friends bubbled to mind. He shoved them away, and lifted her up-princess carrying her. He continued to look out and try to find the one calling him-of course he knew who it was he just simply needed the man to get there quickly. He could hold the girl, he once focused heavily on physical fitness, but still this reminded him of how out of shape he was getting. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to take up fencing or something...

Then, he noticed her heavy breathing, almost dull eyes. Damnit she was taking this bad. He brought her to one of the many couches that were strewn about the halls, and pulled out a vial...of honey. He turned around, slightly diluted it with water, then spun back around to the girl.  "Drink this. It is an antitoxin. It will get rid of any poison if it's in your system." He personally knew there wasn't. She'd be dead if there was. But he figured this was nothing more then shock, and he figured psychology would do the trick. "You will be fine as long as you drink this, I give you my word we will reach my workshop safely." The liquid would taste slightly worse then honey because of the added water, but it would be sweet nonetheless.

@Nidelia

Lt. General Thurston

He had stood there and watched countless of his fellow country men and women get masscared, clapping his Master. Should he be thankful because he'd been spared? Because he didn't feel thankful at all, this just added to burden he caried daily. All this mess, just to kill one man? Howard shook his head this was utter madness!

He collapsed back on to his seat. Burying his head to his hands. Thinking, was this his doing? Had he brought this tragedy to fruitation... No of course not. This would have happened anyway, with hundereds if not thousands more dying For a futile cause. Needs of many outwighted the few. He still had to protect The Heirs, if they ran away, worse yet died during this Anarchic Evening Then all of his carefull planning could be undone, He couldn't go out looking out all by himself, too dangerous after such an event, He'd be recognized by Rebels in a second.

He noticed a Servant helping out  the civilians, he must be a brave one to stay here and help The less fortunate, and Howard valued bravery. Getting up he walked up to help out. "Oi young chap, need a helping hand?" He asked, helping a noble lady get up from The floor where she laid unable to get up because of a broken ankle.

@SirGrey

Darren's suit had the blood of those who served Malice on it. At one point would he would have been oh so grateful to have rich sweet vengeance aginst those who would support the dark twisted king. Yet the people who had bled onto him, well they deserved no of this. Some may have actually supported the king, but others were forced to support the king or face a fate worse than death. Yet it seemed the common people of the fair land seemed to have grown tired of living under a heel of Malice, and wanted to strike back. It had ended in bloodshed for both poor and rich had fallen this day, and Darren could blame neither. Only the dark king 's had been truly blooded this day. All the servant could do for now was help those left behind. While he helped one of the men who seemed to have broken his arm. As he helped the gentlemen up looked over to see one of the General's helping out as well. Thurston, advisor to Malice, what could he want, A trick maybe. Whatever it was with a number of people still needing help, Darren could hardly say no. "Sir are you sure, not that I a humble servant would say no to your help General, it is most kind of you"  Darren says as he goes to help the same woman up. @High Moon

Howard snorted, all this courtly talk wasn't going to help clear up The situation. "Stop with all this servant act lad, You aren't talking with bloody royalty and I'm sure you ain't in The Army. It's a citizen's duty to help another in need, regardles of his rank or noble status." It is the code he followed and would continue to follow untill hell claims his soul. Helping the Noble lady sit, his eyes searched For more people to help.

Landing on a Soldier, terribely wounded. "So chap tell me, What's your name? And How'd you land yourself in such a undesireable position." He asked, eyes still set on the dying soldier. "Serving in this Palace is out of fashion, has been For some time..." he grimmanced, reaching to his flintlock pistol. "Lord Malice must be paying you handsome amount of money if you are still here." He pulled it out and fired! ... Putting The soldier that layed there out of his missery.

@SirGrey

Users who are viewing this thread