• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In an RP mood

TheGrandPygmy

A Cosmic Goat
It can be MXM or FXF I don’t mind

Hey guys! I’m Copper. I’m looking for an rp partner/s to try these stories with. I’m not the type of person where you have to type a detailed response every single time. I’m cool with a paragraph or less, just get to the point of the sentences. Also, if the MXM story is chosen, just know I’m the type of person who doesn’t really follows the seme(constant top) and uke(constant bottom) thing. I’m ok with it in other places, but in my rps I’d like for the characters to be neutral, like they switch it up on each other. It seems more realistic that way.

Some Ideas (Feel free to put elements of one into another) Bold are the characters I’m interested in:

+Medieval Fantasy

+Athlete X Normal person/coach

+Guard X Royal

+Dragons

+Mermaids/Mermen

+Steampunk (Prefer FXF For this one)

+Post apocalyptic

+Cyberpunk

+FBI Agent X Coworker/team member

+Pacific Rim Fandom Rp with original characters Veteran Pilot x Rookie

+Witch/Warlock X Familiar

Characters I have at the moment (All are over 18):

Guard: Ayame- A beautiful, yet serious woman always clad in armor. She is actually a soldier kitsune who controls the power of ash and smoke. She was hired by the king to protect the princess and she takes her job very seriously. She appears to have asian heritage and has silky black hair always tied up in a bun. She has a tattoo on her back and light brown eyes. About 5’10.

FBI Agent: Logan McCain- A rugged, determined member of the BAU and the leader of his own team. He’s got the very useful ability to tell many things about people by reading their body language or words. Give him and his team some good files and they usually solve it very quickly. About 6’5 with sandy brown hair and hazel eyes.

Steampunk: Josephine ‘Josie’ Cook- A tomboyish mechanic who has her own shop. She loves inventing and building things and can make wondrous things with brass and a wrench. She’s African American and has brown hair and light brown eyes. About 5’10.

Dragons: Dante- A bright red semi-aquatic jungle dragon with yellow spots and frills. He looks like a lizard, and is small for a dragon. However, he is very dangerous due to the large curved snake like fangs that shoot or inject a painful and deadly venom. Dante has no wings, so he can’t fly. However he does have a pair of lungs and gills, as well as webbed feet and a powerful tail with an oval shaped fin on the end of it. He is a former (or current) Captain pirate of his own ship. He’s playful, charming, and can be easily aggravated. He’s good at convincing people to join him in whatever he’s doing and is also good at sending fear into those who know him. He has a latino accent

Mermaids/Mermen: Indigo- A merman whos tail and eyes coincides with his name. He’s got deep brown skin and black hair that moved slightly past his shoulders pulled into a ponytail. He deeply enjoys exploration and enjoys seeing new sights.

Mermaid/ Mermen Olive- Indigo’s younger sister, Olive looks similar to Indigo, except her tail and eyes are a lovely olive green color. Very playful and witty.

Pacific Rim: Lincoln Hunt-Piloted the jaeger Blue Tango with his brother Joisah until his death on the job. He’s stern, mostly serious and has trouble letting people in. However underneath that he’s vulnerable, yet kind, with an actually good sense of humor. His ultimate goal in life is to destroy the kaiju and he’s willing to die for that cause. He’s about 6’1, has black hair and icy blue intense eyes.

Last edited:
Hi, I'd be interested in an M/M rp either FBI Agent X Coworker/team member or Post Apocalyptic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back