• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In a very bad need to rp Marvel

LenoraBlair

Lover and shipper of Mechs
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I am desperately looking to rp. I am looking a long term partner. I have had so many and all have just.. lost interest the minute we started or just dropped off the face of the earth. So here are some qualifications.

- I will not Rp with someone who is under 18. I just will not.

- Must be able to reply more than a 4x times a day (I can be quite needy)

- Must be able to write more than one sentence (I simply can not work or write a response to those)

- Do NOT be uninterested the minute we start. I used to get upset about it but it pushes my anger buttons more than anything. And if you are going somewhere for a bit LET ME KNOW. I hate waiting knowing if i messed up or you dont like me anymore. I have been having panic attacks and Anxiety attacks, i do not need that.

If you qualify, Here are the Rps i am really looking for.

**Bold is who i prefer to play**

!- Indicator of how badly i want to play this out. The more there are, the more i want to play it out

I WILL DOUBLE IN RETURN. (( I WILL NOT DOUBLE WITH THE SAME CHARACTER YOU ARE WILLING TO PLAY AS FOR ME))

Marvel

Loki/Oc !!

^Plots Ideas:^

1) My OC is a royal maid to Loki.

2) My OC is a warrior that fights alongside Loki and Thor, and his warriors

3) The combination of 1 and 2

4) My character works as an intern for Jane Foster. (We can decide from there)

If you are interested. Pm me or message below and i will respond as soon as i can.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the time difference? Im sure we can work things out. I am very flexible

I really dont know how the whole dice thing works so it really isnt needed.

I only am looking for an rp based on what i have listed.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]poopie i'm fourteen.. oh well

[/QUOTE]
We can still talk about a possible Rp :)

LenoraBlair said:
Hello!
I am desperately looking to rp. I am looking a long term partner. I have had so many and all have just.. lost interest the minute we started or just dropped off the face of the earth. So here are some qualifications.

- I will not Rp with someone who is under 18. I just will not.

- Must be able to reply more than a 4x times a day (I can be quite needy)

- Must be able to write more than one sentence (I simply can not work or write a response to those)

- Do NOT be uninterested the minute we start. I used to get upset about it but it pushes my anger buttons more than anything. And if you are going somewhere for a bit LET ME KNOW. I hate waiting knowing if i messed up or you dont like me anymore. I have been having panic attacks and Anxiety attacks, i do not need that.

If you qualify, Here are the Rps i am really looking for.

**Bold is who i prefer to play**

!- Indicator of how badly i want to play this out. The more there are, the more i want to play it out

I WILL DOUBLE IN RETURN. (( I WILL NOT DOUBLE WITH THE SAME CHARACTER YOU ARE WILLING TO PLAY AS FOR ME))

Marvel

Loki/Oc !!

^Plots Ideas:^

1) My OC is a royal maid to Loki.

2) My OC is a warrior that fights alongside Loki and Thor, and his warriors

Youtubers

James/Aleks (The Creatures) !!!!​

If you are interested. Pm me or message below and i will respond as soon as i can.
I'd be willing to do ether of the Loki plots but I'm not very active on the weekends I babysit and that's when I work.

Elijahpijah123 said:
No thanks. Im gonna go, becuase im not rping with those subjects, ok?
Um dude you kinda just rolled some dice and never replied afterwards. You didn't need to reply like that.

Dreamseeker3000 said:
I'd be willing to do ether of the Loki plots but I'm not very active on the weekends I babysit and that's when I work.
Feel free to send me a message and we can work something out if you'd like. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back