• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom IMPULSIVE YOOO {TRIGUN AND OTHERS}

Shashafury

vanitas
Roleplay Type(s)
sunset-shimmer-sunsets.gif

Hey hey, real quick intro because I shouldn't even be looking for RPs yet HERE I AM.
I'm vanitas, I go by they/them, I am 24 and have been rping for well over a decade.
replies range from 300 - 1000+ words | quality over quantity | I rp all genders and sexualities
I am a full-time pre-vet student so I ask that you don't rush me and I will offer you the same amount of patience.
We're adults and life gets in the way and I totally get it.
I prefer a partner with similar qualities. I only RP with people 18+
I'm down to RP over DM or discord, OOC over discord preferred because I can respond faster.
You can find examples of my writing here

NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF
I'm looking for some fandom goodness (mainly OC X CC)
I am always down to double up!
The OC's for the following pairs are all female this time around!

!! TRIGUN STAMPEDE !!
Vash x OC
I've watched the OG trigun and while I love that Vash, I'm looking for the TRISTAMP version of vash! He's so baby girl. The brain rot is so real I stg

MY HERO ACADEMIA
hawks x OC
Aight aight, I have a love-hate relationship with this series. I just caught up with the manga again and the angst that's hitting this man?? I need that in my life. So that said, prefer that my partner is semi-caught up with the manga. In terms of plot, I don't have a whole lot I'm not going to lie BUT 100% open to hearing plots you might have and we can work something out together from there!
I am comfortable playing just about any character, some hesitance with shigaraki but I can possibly be persuaded.

GENSHIN IMPACT
diluc x OC
neuvillette x OC
what can I say, I have a thing for rigid men IG
I'm caught up with the archon quest thus far.

If you're interested in any of these, please feel free to send me a DM and we can go from there!

Last edited:
sunset-shimmer-sunsets.gif

Hey hey, real quick intro because I shouldn't even be looking for RPs yet HERE I AM.
I'm vanitas, I go by they/them, I am 24 and have been rping for well over a decade.
replies range from 300 - 1000+ words | quality over quantity | I rp all genders and sexualities
I am a full-time pre-vet student so I ask that you don't rush me and I will offer you the same amount of patience.
We're adults and life gets in the way and I totally get it.
I prefer a partner with similar qualities. I only RP with people 18+
I'm down to RP over DM or discord, OOC over discord preferred because I can respond faster.
You can find examples of my writing here

NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF
I'm looking for some fandom goodness (mainly OC X CC)
I am always down to double up!
The OC's for the following pairs are all female this time around!

!! TRIGUN STAMPEDE !!
Vash x OC
I've watched the OG trigun and while I love that Vash, I'm looking for the TRISTAMP version of vash! He's so baby girl. The brain rot is so real I stg

MY HERO ACADEMIA
hawks x OC
Aight aight, I have a love-hate relationship with this series. I just caught up with the manga again and the angst that's hitting this man?? I need that in my life. So that said, prefer that my partner is semi-caught up with the manga. In terms of plot, I don't have a whole lot I'm not going to lie BUT 100% open to hearing plots you might have and we can work something out together from there!
I am comfortable playing just about any character, some hesitance with shigaraki but I can possibly be persuaded.

GENSHIN IMPACT
diluc x OC
neuvillette x OC
what can I say, I have a thing for rigid men IG
I'm caught up with the archon quest thus far.

If you're interested in any of these, please feel free to send me a DM and we can go from there!

Hello! Replying to this because I'm interested but since my account is very new I can't DM yet. I'm 20 and have been rping just as long as you have! (playing pretend as a little kid became writing it out became crying over fictional characters because "no you don't get it IT STARTED RAINING AFTER SHE YELLED AT HIM." I was doomed from the start!) I'll DM you once I'm capable; I headcanon a ton, my Neuvilette is deeply intertwined with my worldbuilding headcanons for Teyvat, but if you're not bother by that I'd be happy to rp! If you want to you can DM me as well, I rp on discord!

Last edited:
HI, I would be interested in doing a genshin impact double up rp!
Are you okay with MxM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back