• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Improv 1 v 1

Ametric

Hello everyone!

Is there anyone who is interested in doing an improvisational roleplay 1 v 1. I enjoy creating a world and story with someone. This requires a little bit of yes and from both people but can really be rewarding if you stick with it. In this you are world building and character building on the fly as well as creating a story. You don’t need to show a character up front and we can set a brief setting at the beginning just to get the hall rolling. I will take multiple takers for this so please reply or message me if your interested!

Thanks!

hmm. improv? we'd be very new to this, as we typically establish at least a base character, but it sounds worth a try. and we do have 15 years worth of rp experience.

dm if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back