• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Mark: "plus their commander's ship is called The War Mongrel"
Teo: hands glow amber
Luke: hands glow purple
Qin: hands glow turquoise
Makatra: takes off the trenchcoat and places both soul swords ontop of it before placing it outside the square

Bria: huh... (I want her to tell him that he’s in a ship with some of the war mongrels now XD)

-worried sick-

Mark: "that's a good omen if I've ever seen one"

the hand glows extend forming a circuit, a figure slowly begins to materialise in the empty spot, but it doesn't look like Rax

(Oh dang, what’s gonna happen.)

(Also, should Bria tell him)

Bria: oh, on your terms there’s already one

(Who says he doesn't know already, lol)
Mark: "really?" grins

the figure is a boy dressed in armour, his face obscured by the visor of his helmet, the armour looks battle ready, with many slashes and scars on it
Makatra: "guardian"

Bria: yep (imma just have her say it anyways lol), since your in a ship with some of the players we just watched a little while ago on the field, all War Mongrels, of course.

*mind: where’s Rax...?*

Mark: "that makes a scary amount of sense"

Makatra: "do it"
bot, hands flare, but no energy can be seen, but a loud humming noise fills the ship

Mark: "the fact that they all know each other, the way they act around each other and the fact that none of them raised an eyebrow at this crazy stuff"

a blurry figure begins to appear in front of Makatra

Bria: I can name at least who five of them are to ya, even though I know eight people on the team

-watches, head hurting a little-

Mark: "really? But first, one thing I was wondering since I study psychology I kind of notice stuff. That terrifying assassin girl?"

Makatra starts to fade slightly, as the other figure becomes more visible

Mark: "what's her deal with the blond guy? Cos sometimes they act like they hate each other's guys, other times they seem to be thinking the same thing"

both Makatra and the new figure are now the same level of visibility. The second figure is Rax
(Doubt it, lol)

Mark: "that makes sense, so tell me the players" kisses her cheek

Rax, seems to say something to Makatra, who cuts her off and speaks to her rapidly

Bria: -face reddens and smiles- well, Luke is L Cubed, Makatra is Cat, Chris is, in pretty sure, guardian 2, he’s the one flying the ship right now. His boyfriend, Teo, is Rogue, I’m 99% sure, and on another ship is this girl named Robin DeBanks, and she’s Cobalt. Our friends Scott, Qin and Raxica, who i think is Ulv, are also on it.

-watches, worried-

Mark: "their names all mean something about them, so if you figure that out, you figure out who they are"

makatra begins to fade away, Rax getting clearer
Teo, Chris and Qin are all straining with effort

ships starts to shake due to the energy being used by Like, Qin, Teo and the boy
mark: nearly falls out of the chair, but doesn't and pulls Bria closer, to stop her from falling

Makatra, starts to fade away properly now, Rax becoming clearer and clearer with every second

Bria: -clings onto Mark, face reddening a little and looking up at him- should we be concerned?

-eyes fixed on Rax, shocked, excited and worried at the same time-

Mark: "I don't know"
rax fully appaers, Makatra disappearing, but not before saying one last thing
teo, Qin, Luke break the connection and the other boy disappears
Rax
collapses onto the ground
The ship shaking stops

DÅRLIG! -rushes over-

Soulless: dang

Bria: -rests head under his- whatever it is, it’s over now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back