• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Gray: "I know his type"

Mark: "to give a surprise advantage I guess, also it would be a super dramatic reveal if they all uncloaked at once, and would rattle the enemy"

Bria: we’ll have to land for Anders.... -notices the red quarter blob and pales- Pyroncites

Ah, I see.

Erebus: did you see how mad he got when you called him a coward?

A true pinnacle right there

Bria: they’re a hybrid, more specifically, Eclipsean-hating race... that quarter blob right there has to be thousands, if not at least a million ships.

Mark: "oh hells"

Makatra: "they" gestures at Luke, Qin and Teo "do the switch, with me"
Luke instantly pales, Teo looks shocked and Qin raises a single eyebrow

The switch?

Bria: meaning Anders must have struck some kind of deal with them that they liked, since he, although born human, IS an Eclipsean

Luke: "it's a horrible plan"
Makatra: to Evie "they can use their connection to combine their powers and swap me and Raxica around, shed end up here, and I'd end up where she is"

Mark: "I'm gonna try to reach out to the new ships, see if we can find out how many they have"

So you end up in PRISON in exchange for her?

Bria: do so, we’re pretty dang close to the E.K. Now... -faces away from him and lies against him, anxious-

Mark: starts typing and pulls on headphones

Luke: "that's if it works" he doesn't sou

Mark: "aha!"
"This is the Hummingbird Mark III overwatch calling the fleet of the War Mongrel"

Makatra: "it'll work, besides the odds are better as she is my twin"
Luke: "I'm not letting you do it"

W.R.: I’d like to comment on this scenario -back to normal-

What’d you have to say? -looks at her, confused-

W.R.: seeing as I just popped into existence here from a different universe, I say the best time to try crazy cross-universe stuff within one universe would be now

Makatra: "someone with sense!"
Luke: "no, it's not happening"

Mark: listening carefully

W.R.: listen, I know no one’s names, so excuse my lack of formalities, but mister, this may be the best chance you have. I could have been shattered between UNIVERSES if that’s didn’t work, whatever got me here. You have a better chance within the same universe of doing this than going between universes, and if what I went through to get here works, you have a pretty good chance of this working. But whatever, I’m an inter-universal traveler who is a complete stranger, don’t take my word for it.

Bria: -seems on edge-

Luke: still not convinced
Makatra: walks over to him "listen to me Lucien Lucas Loganaki, I'm doing this whether you like it or not, so you either stop bitching and accept it or have me kick you so hard your head will fly into another dimension. Got it?"
Shes kinda terrifying

Mark: "how many troops do you have? How many ships and of what type? And what weapons??"

W.R.: listen to the scary warrior girl, dude

Wait, how do you know the E.K.if you’re not from here?

W.R.: no reason...

Alrighty then.....

Bria: -clearly scared now-

Luke: "fine, I shall do it"
Teo and Qin: walk over and clear the centre of the room "everyone, go to the edge of the room"

Mark: grins and pulls off the headset

Mark: "good news, they are on our side, plus there are a load of them"

Teo, Qin and Luke: sit down in a square shape (but with the top point missing)
Makatra: sits inside the square, slightly away from the empty corner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back