• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Chris: "me? Why?"
the "me" bit comes out kinda squeaky

(yup)
Alex the therapist "Why?"

Can’t....morph back.... until.... i do....

Kai: you’re his age and I think he gets along well with you from what I have seen... -looks at Erebus- no offense, Prince Arcuturus (in the Eclipse kingdom, unless you have permission to, you refer to the Royals by their middle name)

Chris: "if he tries to kill me, will you guys stop him? Cos I am not in the mood for dying today"

Alex the therapist: "what causes the change? And what exactly do you change into?"

(Rory is the only exception, since he wasn’t born of royal blood and married the princess at the time, Queen Lunara, otherwise known as Maria Lunara Stellicus)

Others: -eye roll- yes...

Soulless: -eyes still blue but in demon form-

-walks out and reveals I’m in the form I was in when Dårlig saw it- this..... me being the Beast... plus lack of feedings due to the Beast..... causes changes.....

Chris: "good"
begins to walk in the direction of Soulless

Alex: "so you have no control over the change, because it is emotionally triggered?"

Sometimes.... not in this scenario..... I either auto-morph when enraged without feedings for a white.... or I can willingly morph... should’ve been suspicious when Ekoma wasn’t a-around...

Soulless: -shaking and sobbing over me-

Chris: "er hi? The others volunteered me to go talk to you, I don't know why they picked me, but anyway here I am I guess?"

Alex: "how exactly does the morphing change you? I know its physical, but is it mental too?"
sounds genuinely curious

Soulless: I’m never going to see her again... -head still on the table-

Somewhat mentally... it induces more dragon-like behaviors... especially when near living people.... when I’m near them.... I get a Beastly desire to just kill on sight... and I don’t know if you saw what happened with Dårlig, but if you didn’t, feedings are fairly gorey...

Chris: "still very confused, do you guys have like an instruction manual or a guide I can read, so I have some idea what is going on?"

Alex the therapist: "i see everything they see and a little more, universe's biggest stalker, remember?"

-chuckles slightly- yea...

Soulless: she’s morphed into a being that requires feedings on people to qwell it... that’s why everyone was kicked out... she could kill anyone -snaps fingers- like that

Alex: grins at that then groans "okay, seriously what the hells do you think you are doing?"

Chris: "oh, that makes sense, sorry"

What?

Soulless: it’s fine... you’re pure human, right? Or slightly mechanical since you’re from the future? You wouldn’t of known... I didn’t until she told me...

Alex: "sorry, talking to myself there. It's Lucien, he's playing poker again and cheating, its gonna turn into a bar fight, I can feel it"

Chris: "as far as I know I'm pure human, ok albeit slightly different from the humans you know, but human none the less"

Oh... -grabs stomach and screams in pain- it hurts so much!

Soulless: close enough.... -wipes eyes- I should’ve done more...

Alex: "what happens if you don't feed, do you die or something?"

(Korea?)
Chris: "say that again?"

Alex: "that's awful, I'm guessing that is part of the small print of your.......whatever-it-is"

Chris: "you're not the only one"

Alex: "yup, bar fight, that child needs to get some self-control!"
Alex to Evie: "can't you just get some scum-bag who everyone hates and feed on them?"

Chris: sighs "here is where I start telling my edgy back story"

They won’t.... let me out... -falls onto knees from pain and pitch-black tears run from left eye, rainbow ones from the right-

Carcuso: -gets something on his watch and reads it, paling-

Soulless: go ahead... might keep me alive a little longer (he’s basically saying “I’m about to charge in there to see her and I’ll die because of it so tell me”)

Alex: "room service? They bring it to you?"

Chris: "Okay, so I used to have an older brother, he was like me in many ways, but better. He was smart and funny and kind and made sure that nothing happened to me. I looked up to him like the sun shone out of him, which at the time it felt like it did. He was an artist too. He took me with him when he went out to paint. He'd get an abandoned building and in the middle of the night, he'd cover the side in these crazy colourful murals of people and planets and animals. I found some of his plans for future pieces under his bed when we cleared out his room and I took it upon myself to make sure his art was seen. And then from there, it snowballed and I started to paint my own stuff."

They won’t.... give me people..... from here..... -looks at him- you don’t think you could.... from the fight?

Soulless: huh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back