• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

"there probably is, nothing stays undiscovered for long"
reaches for bow

-summons a sword and looks around- I can’t see anything... maybe it just got cooler? But it’s warm outside.... -hears the sound of leaves rustling-

-sees a bit of red and turns in that’s directions- come out! -heart racing from fear and adrenaline-

???: -a somewhat thin man appearing to be in his late forties or early fifties emerge from the woods. He has purple hair with red ends, but unlike Erebus he has no crimson in his hair. The man’s eye coloring matches his hair- E-Evie?...

-sees him and freezes-

"What the hells is it with people showing up and knowing Evie? Just for once id like someone to show up and know me!"
looks at Evie
"no offence"

-shaking- b-but..... he.... youre... I..... -passes out-

???: -sighs- too much shock, also I’ve seen you around...

??: Dårlig, right? You seem to be a close friend of my girl’s... (he says this not in the sense of boyfriend and girlfriend, obviously) -looks at me- I thought for sure she was dead...

"Join the club, you're not the only one to think that. So who exactly are you?"

??: join what club? Also, the name’s Rory. Rory Emerald. And before you ask, it’s a long confusing story I prefer not discussing

"I'm a long confusing story that i cannot discuss, so that makes two of us"

Rory: -picks me up- where were you two going to? -as he moves to pick me up, it reveals a pair of purple and crimson dragon wings and a matching tail -

"The castle, nice wings, by the way, id love a set of wings, chances of me getting them are non existent though"

Rory: I strongly disagree in the chances...but the odds of you wanting them through the process you could easily get them are slim

Rory: I meant, the initial beginning doesn’t hurt... and the pain vanishes rather quickly after a few days... but I don’t know if you or her would be

"Me or where would be what? Don't leave me on a cliffhanger, i hate theose things"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back