• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Soulless: -to Zara- (cause they never finished their chat lol) anything else you should know about Evie?

-sighs- might as well head back... maybe Zara can find some way to hook me up with someone I can eat... -flies back to castle-

(Sorry packing for Christmas break.)
Zara: “No I have nothing else. I’ll report this to the King and Prince and see what they’ll do with the information.” Leaves the dungeons without a word to anyonez

Zara: “No I have nothing else. I’ll report this to the King and Prince and see what they’ll do with the information.” Leaves the dungeons without a word to anyonez
(Soulless is probably hoping that he isn’t going to die XD)

(Shoot gnight... talk in the morning or whenever)

heads back towards castle
"at least you know what happens, I'm a complete amnesiac after my change"

"Makes sense, Which would you rather, live in fear with knowledge or live in terror without?"

A curse, this new weird thing with me corrupting every now and then, the fact I’m only 15 so my power still has room to grow and I don’t know how much it’s GOING to grow, constant fears of death by some unknown force, oh, and feelings of self-anger and self-hate and not knowing why I am like I am. -realizes the last part- Wait, I Erm... meant to say I AM hated and I MAKE people angry, and OTHER people don’t know why I’m like how I am.... yea....

"Try being an amnesiac with no idea of who you are, where you are from or what your name is, with an ability you can not control, a sword that makes you have a panic attack every time you touch it and a book full of your writings in a language you can write, but once it is written you can barely understand it, also you can not walk indoors on the ground for more than 10 monutes"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back