• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Immortal Romance

PolarKuma

Kinda chill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“So you want to make a dual deal with Fate? This comes with a misfortune.”

A low barreling distorted voice comes from the being which stood in front of the frail man. The man wore a thick lavish purple cape among layers of robe, a crown sat on his head where barely any of his hair stood. He was aging, cowering under the beast that stood on what used to be his throne.

“Please, time is upon me. I just want to ensure the safety and success of my kingdom. I offer you my granddaughter. She is all I have left of my bloodline. Please give her the life she deserves, please I beg-“

“How boring. Yawn, I could be at a much better meeting, where they offer the soul of thousands, and you give me a child? Not only that, but you want me to intercept Fate’s orders? You take me for a fool, I should take your life now.”

The beast interrupted the pleas of the king. Frantically in desperation the king ran towards a maid holding a bundle of blankets. She cried not wanting to let the bundle go, yet unable to fight a direct order. The king returned to the beast unwrapping the blankets to reveal an infant. The beasts eyes widened, anyone in the room could have sworn this child had a heavens glow. The beast silently kneeled to the child before nodding his head to the king

“I, Baphomet, sware to the divine, on the Star of the Magi, your deal is taken, do you wish to seal?”

“What are the terms?”

“Your life after her coronation, Her future husband’s life, and all the lives of the men she is to ever wed.”

“But you would kill my bloodline?”

“Do you trust Fate?”

Fast Forward 18 years

The Princess is now 19 and soon to be coronated at 20.
Her ruling grandfather is very near the end of his life, in these times he rules from his bedroom chamber. Very recently she was made aware that in order to be fully coronated she must marry, however her grandfather was at a standstill as to who to marry her off to as her curse would surely cause problems towards his allied kingdoms. That was until he received a letter from a distant kingdom, across dark and murky waters. The Queen requested the marriage of the Princess to her son, somehow knowing full well of the “circumstances”. She essentially wanted her eldest son assasinated in favor of her youngest who was better fit to be the ruler she wanted. Desperate, the King agreed.

Some children are touched by the gods, some are reincarnations of them. The soon to be Princess is of those but nobody had any idea that the man she would be wed to was as well. It would explain his affinity to avoid death… or just never die.

**tldr: every man the princess marries is supposed to die and the man she is supposed to wed is immortal so he keeps surviving freak accidents. He’s also coming back from the dead and no one knows how.**

rules:
- semi-lit, +5 sentences but would MUCH prefer more
- I want some good drama/plot over full romance
- I want a slow burn
- Talk to me about ideas on how to go about the story, how we continuing n stuff
- Be active pls
- comment your character sheet so I can read it over n then I’ll accept you n we can rp
- let’s get creative!!! You can either be the Princess or prince though I’d prefer to be the prince.

Make your character sheet how ever you’d like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back