• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Image Border Polls

Image Border?

• Current Border

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make it Thinner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

As all of you have most likely noticed by now, images in post appear with a gray translucent border around them. Some users don’t like the look of the border, some users like it as is, some would like to see it altered or adjusted, and some don’t care in the slightest. Well, for those of you who have an opinion on the matter, today is your lucky day.

Because the image border is a cosmetic detail that does not affect the operations of the site, we've decided to put the options up in a poll and see what you, the userbase, happen to prefer.

Here are the options:

• WaI3jzE.png

Indicate your preference in the poll above – we look forward to seeing your opinon!

Thanks for allowing us to vote on something like this. =)

Honor and fun,

Dann =)

Ah, I suppose there's no option for 'choice border size', like an option for a single user to choose how big the border is (regular, thin, no border), or an option for the poster of the image to choose the size... I really would like an option like that though.

Personally, I like the thinner border more. It frames the photo nicely, and isn't as obnoxious as the current one, y'know? Might just be me though.

I really appreciate that you guys are letting us vote! It's kind of exciting to be apart of deciding the outcome of this.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ah, I suppose there's no option for 'choice border size', like an option for a single user to choose how big the border is (regular, thin, no border), or an option for the poster of the image to choose the size... I really would like an option like that though.

[/QUOTE]
That option can't exist because that one isn't a bbcode, its built in the backend.

Would it be too difficult/too much work, impossible, or or make the sit too slow, etc to make image borders optional?

I feel like that would be the best way to appease everyone, and I'm just curious. I don't really have any feelings about the borders.

Nevermind, ninja'd

Ghost said:
Would it be too difficult/too much work, impossible, or or make the sit too slow, etc to make image borders optional?
I feel like that would be the best way to appease everyone, and I'm just curious. I don't really have any feelings about the borders.

Nevermind, ninja'd
No, its one of the three options. Remove it, keep it or make it smaller since its something I have to do in the backend.

I know, I only saw the previous posts until after I clicked that "reply" button. Sorry for making you repeat stuff!

I say thinner because i like it but its bad with cookies. Miss shark senpai please stop eating the cookies. I know you like them but think of your cute shark figure!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Hey Wiz, what did you vote for? :P

[/QUOTE]
I don't vote on polls.

2015-06-03_01-14-19.png

I just occasionally click on View Results.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]You are losing :o .

[/QUOTE]
Don't rub it in.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]I don't vote on polls.
2015-06-03_01-14-19.png
]

I just occasionally click on View Results.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, you used an extra bracket in your post :P

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ah, you used an extra bracket in your post :P

[/QUOTE]
Fixed it already :P .

No border!

If you want a border just use the bbc for it. :'(

I loved having plain images fit in with the background color of a sheet before when Ace was around. If you had transparency in the image, it would look really pretty.

The smaller won't make me satisfied at all, it's the same effect as the bigger, just less pronounced...

//scatterbrained

Before I get ahead of myself tho, would you be removing the border or just 'making it the size of the image', if you know what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back