• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm willing for any 1x1. Any takers/givers?

Ch0sen1

So pretty much all my rp's are epic, you guys are THE best rpers in them in the world, but sometimes I'd have to wait on large groups or people who took all day. So now I want to have a condensed 1x1 rp scenario or even be recruited for anyone's 1x1. I'm willing for anything AS LONG AS it has an actual storied plot and direction.

FYI: I do female, hetero roles only. ^_^

RP'S I WAS THINKING OF:

-Realistic Pokemon World (Actual looking mosters as opposed to cartoon-y looking)

-Superpowered Rp/Gain power through some event

-Walking Dead <3

-War/Call of Duty/Battlefield type of action rp

-Star Wars rp

-Dc Comics rp (particularly Raven)

-Real World, everyday life rp (romance optional)

RP'S I ENJOY MOST:

-Epics: Action, Fantasy, Sci-fi

-Supernatural

-Superpower/extranormal energy

-Horror/Thriller

-Open World

***All my rp's generally include romance, or at least some deep bonding***

RP CONCEPTS I LOVE:

-Bigger Universe/Shared Universes

-Readaptations to canon

-Epic/Massive scale events,effects

-Really detailed/fine tuned plots and stories

-Intellectual based

And that's it!!! Resond here or inbox me if interested! Again I'm willing for anything!! :D  
I forgot to mention I'll join someone else's rp if they have an idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm down for a walking dead type zombie apocalypse. Do you plan on using cannons? I myself would prefer OCs, and is what I'm interested in doing.

Original Character, but yeah, same concept. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love me a good Daryl and Maryl, if I even spelled their names right, but I have interest in creating my own toon. Though I wouldn't mind playing along canon characters with an OC.

This is an agreeable arrangement :) Do we need to come up with a story, or did you have one in mind? Do you want to get a thread started and we can sort out details there, maybe with a character sheet? Or we could develop our toons through the story, since it'll be a 1x1, I'm guessing?

I wanted to explore the BEGINNING of the outbreak, but leave dates & years unlisted. And I'm using a real pic for my char, you can do whatever....but um where did you want the thread?

You can go to the forum, the scroll to where the thread role play section is, and click on create a New Thread Roleplay. You can title it whatever you please, normally I would give it a simple title, then, for a 1x1, I would use both users names, maybe shortened if they are long. Like Walking Dead(Ch0sen1xStatus)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back