• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm up late... Your up late... Let's do this. (Romance plots) NO ONE LINERS

Sownya

restless_thoughts
Hey there, I'm up late and so are you. Or up early, either way, let's do this shall we? So I only have a few off the top of my head but here are some ideas or please feel free to throw some my way or let's create one! Following each idea, there's just a small brief idea of about it. I can usually reply within minutes so and if I need to go or anything I'll let you know before I leave.

Demon x Witch Contractor - Witches on their 18th birthday are required to make a contract with a demon who becomes their familiar.

Demon x Human - Demons are the superior race and can own humans to do basically anything they want.

Witch x Witch - The world is full of magic and one of you is a teacher at a prestigious school while the other is a new teacher.

Vampire x Human - Humans don't know Vampires exist but they walk among the humans living just like them trying to exist

Vampire x Werewolf - two species are forced to an arranged marriage to deal with the threat of the humans and they have to work together.

King x Servant - Typical King x Servant

Lord x Servant - Typical Servant

Dragon x Dragon - Two powerful dragons who find out they are to be married due to a long-standing agreement between the royal families

Dragon x Human - Dragons were cursed to have a Human mate to keep them in check and they have a mark on their bodies to help find each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Back