• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm Up For Nearly Anything

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier
I am looking for just one or two partners. Unfortunately I cannot commit to more than that with work taking up lots of time.

I am just looking for a detailed and long-term role play partner and I will role play nearly any genre. Maybe nothing creepy or too weird though. But if you name it, then I can choose of what I like best.

I definitely will do anything: Modern, Fantasy, Fandom, or Sci-Fi. I mean, that covers it all. I am not that picky but I want it to be super fun and different, unique and character developing.

If you don't mind, I would prefer someone who likes to play multiple characters later on in the role play. Anyways, let me know below. =-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to be your roleplay partner if the spot is still open. I do any genre (but usually romance) but I'm not extremely detailed. I have an average of 2-4 lines per message.

If you're still available, I'd interested. I have a few ideas to share and I can do a good bit of detail if I have something to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back