Other I'm trippin' balls man it's so different!

All my pretty BBC code... the hard work to get things working... all gone... completely wiped away... *breaks out into tears* I gotta do so muuuuuuch to get my stuff working again! T.T

The BBCode isn't there anymore, so now the thing on my RP is lame....The site is slightly harder to navigate and not as pretty....

Why did it even need an update? Now I'm sad because I'm inwardly cringing at the new look. :(

i think it will just take a while to use...once you explore a little its not as bad...but the change is very wierd

I font mind the new change, tbh, but oh man i do i ever liked me HTML codes. 

Give it a few days guys :D Tried out the new themes, and i like the dark but i dont understand the colour me, but i like the red. I first thought for colour me, people could draw or something.

It's gonna take some getting used to,  I see why the update took so long though xD

Can someone please help me? My RPs are through PM and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get to them (on mobile). 

I just need my text font back,along with the picture in the left side.Hope those options will comeback and i will be settle !

I don't get RpN Dark. Like is the background dark? Because  mine is white.

And im using my ipad.

but i like the format though

I really dont like it but when I'm used to it I probably won't mind, it sucks about the BBCode though as people work hard on that and then it's all ruined :\

We're all in this together!

Ok bad joke.  But seriously, it's going to trip us all up right now.  As we learn to use RpN again, then it SHOULD be a pretty awesome site again.

All my pretty BBC code... the hard work to get things working... all gone... completely wiped away... *breaks out into tears* I gotta do so muuuuuuch to get my stuff working again! T.T

Honestly, I disliked the pointlessly and nonsensically stylized things people were doing. So much of it contained information and BS tags that amounted to zilch in terms of the character, setting, relevance... 

Honestly, I disliked the pointlessly and nonsensically stylized things people were doing. So much of it contained information and BS tags that amounted to zilch in terms of the character, setting, relevance... 

Its about making things look nice and organized. Its like a car. Sure you can have the same make and model of a car, but one that has a nice interior and customization that fits you and comes of smooth will be more appealing then when with just basics and what its set up by default so the  seat isn't in a comfortable position or the mirrors in the right place. Could use a better example but meh closest thing i could think of on the top of my head.

Character post wise it can be nice for relaying location and the like, specially when your involving more detailed roleplaying where your trying to be more detailed on stuff. I don't do too much myself (I just like a character banner mostly, and then a location box to give that general info) but having that small amount of set up is a massive advantage for organization, specially when posting in a single thread involving a lot of people.

The BBCode isn't there anymore, so now the thing on my RP is lame....The site is slightly harder to navigate and not as pretty....

Why did it even need an update? Now I'm sad because I'm inwardly cringing at the new look. :(

BBCode should start carrying over within the next few days (the site is undergoing reconstruction.) Within a couple weeks, more buttons will be added to the editor.

I don't get RpN Dark. Like is the background dark? Because  mine is white.

And im using my ipad.

but i like the format though

You can change the theme at the bottom left corner of your screen.

I just need my text font bac

As for text fonts, if you use something like Word or Google Docs, there are a number of fonts that you can use there, then paste into the editor here and it will hold the font. Just don't click the black box that comes up and you'll be fine.

See?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll admit it, the site is pretty strange-looking now.  I still prefer the old look, but who knows, it might grow on me!

Yeah, I really hate that the BB codes are broken right now, but hopefully everything gets fixed.  For now, though, we'll have to deal with the ugly broken codes in our threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back