• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm sick and stuck in bed...(Not sick anymore!)

Truff

One Thousand Club
**PSA: Currently looking for someone who can be available decently often. Dealing with some wonderful partners who unfortunately aren't around often and I reaallllyyyy want to rp***

Here's some stuff I really wish you would read before proceeding...

What I can give you
  • 3-6 well written paragraphs per character (if we double)
  • No Mary or Gary Sues
  • A great plot that will almost always include romance, adventure and drama
  • A reply about once a week at the bare minimum
  • Patience when it comes to replies - I understand life happens. I'll check in every once in a while for an update on how you're doing!
What I need from you
  • At LEAST 3 paragraphs per character
  • I need you to be open to doubling (or playing a male character)
    • I also need you to give both characters proper attention - no favorites!
  • No OP characters (strong, powerful, sexy, perfect)
  • Plot with me! - Send me your favorite season if you're reading this
  • Keep our characters above 21 years old unless discussed otherwise
What I'm interested in at the moment (*** Indicates a craving, Italicized means role I want)
- Superhero x hater***
- Superhero x superfan
- Demon x Supernatural being***

- Roommates
- Vampire x Hunter
- Supernatural x Hunter**
- Werewolves***
- Loki (MCU) x OC
-
Friends w/benefits
- Pirates
- Fast cars
- LARPer x Real elf warrior (pm me for fun plot)
- Anything you want to pitch to me

Some short prompts(ideas?)
Two people are absolutely terrible. No stereotypical "sweet girl/boy makes a terrible boy/girl change their ways" here. Just two terrible people being terrible together.
A rock band is on tour with a very famous pop star. They want the exposure, she wants to transition into a little bit of an edgier image. The lead singer has a thing with their band manager. And the drummer won't tell anyone as long as his FWB relationship with the popstar stays on the down low. Neither of those secrets stay a secret.
The son/daughter of a wealthy family has been lying to them about being in a relationship. Now it's time to go home for Christmas and they have no one to bring back. Until someone from their friend group, someone they aren't massively close with, reveals they aren't going home for Christmas. One large payment later and they're on a train heading to upstate New York.
I know I left without explanation and shattered your heart. But now, as you unmask me as a large superhero, you knew why I had to do it. Leaving you was the hardest thing I've ever done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back