I'm scared, I'm switching to Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
I switched from Iphone to android, I prefer androids, they are more personalize-able in my opinion. Besides it the new version of an Android so don't sweat it mayne. Iphones are dung anyway.

I don't know you....

But here's a free virtual hug! *Huggles*

'Cause I had a new iPhone 6 and I dropped it after the first week and there was no warranty. -_- So lame. So I paid to have it fixed.

But androids aren't bad! And the Galaxy is pretty badass itself

*pats back*

There there... there there...

Also don't get the edge, it's not as sturdy as the 6, and the lights just drain battery for no reason :P

Between stuck between the S6 or the note 4.

Some one please advise this silly ol wizard.

Dwiz, I don't know how to respond to that. xD

*offers a hug*

The moment we all thought something was wrong. I guess it (kinda?) is.

I'm still hanging out in iPhone5 land, and I couldn't be happier. I've had this phone for two years now and I'm really reluctant to change to anything else.

I don't really like the new iPhones, but I definitely don't want to leave to android. Good luck!

Dunno,

Been pretty upset, unable to stay in touch for days with friends and family apart from when imessage decides to work on the broken screen.

As long as your able to get on here and talk to your friends it doesn't really matter. Well that's the way I see it anyways.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]So I'm going to go get the samsung galaxy 6, possibly the edge.

[/QUOTE]
I currently have the 6 after dropping my S4 active and the screen completely webbing to the point that I cut my ear on it one time. I haven't had too many problems with it.

The ability to more easily and seamlessly use two different apps at once is a favorite of mine. I can write out a reply to a roleplay and watch Youtube at the same time if I'm out and about. The quick charge ability that comes with the new cable is a life saver if you're someone like me who falls asleep without plugging your phone in sometimes (from 0% to 100% in a little over an hour) and you need it on the go. In contrast to Apple, I've heard that there is a lot more available user modifications and the likes, but I've never had an iPhone so I couldn't tell you on that one.

Some of the good settings that were on my S4 they took out on the 6 though (Don't try to turn up the volume on your phone when you text someone or your font will balloon out like a frightened little puffer fish). I would invest in a case before/when you get the phone. The back is very slippery and could cause for slips from beds and the like onto the floor (and no one wants that to happen to their baby), and even though the screen is supposed to be life proof, I have seen horror videos. I have noticed that sometimes the chrome app, after having not used it for a few hours, will crash on first startup of the app (I've spoken to other people with my phone and they have the same problem), but if you're patient (not me) then its not too big of an issue because even if you had tabs open and the app crashed at startup, the tabs are still there.

Anywho, from one person who has lost their beloved phone and gotten a new one, I feel for you. It does take quite a bit of getting used to the new user interface, but I think you might like it equally to the 6+

You couldn't be more serious...this is ridiculous. However I love my Galaxy S5, IPhones are pieces of crap with no security and when I comes to fixing them, it's a waste of time. Have you ever opened yours up? Stop being dramatic over a phone. It at least gets what you need done.

P.S. This is not important or news.

I've no opinion between the S6 and the Note 4, but if you pick the S6, don't get the Edge. The curve of the screen warps images, causing you to need to turn the phone to view whatever is unfortunate enough to be on the side of the screen.

CallSign said:
I've no opinion between the S6 and the Note 4, but if you pick the S6, don't get the Edge. The curve of the screen warps images, causing you to need to turn the phone to view whatever is unfortunate enough to be on the side of the screen.
Awwww really? I was going to get that phone after my s5 contract was up

dramallama.jpg

Captain Hesperus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back