• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I'm playing a canon character for once

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
Hey! I usually like to play OCs but I want to spice it up a little! I'm going to play cannon characters!♡♡♡♡ here's a list of cannon characters.
IMG_20180801_130147_477.jpg
1. Krishna from shin megami tensei iv apocalypse.
Gregory-0.png
2.Gregory the Rat from Gregory horror show

Small list yes, but I have a lot of fun ideas with these two. Depending on your character. No plotting with be needed! ♡ i hot it all plan out! Of speaking of characters , here are the rules.

1.I recommend playing a canon character. You can play as OC if you don't play canon. My main reasons on making this post is to RP with other canon characters. I miss it.

2.only do multiple-paragraphs (14-25+ sentences), The longer the better!!!

3. I can play more then one character. Though they're background characters. Characters to help Advance the plot.

4.Please be sociable. I kinda expect questions. At least 2 questions. These characters are not really popular. Sure, you can look them up but say or ask something. I assume you know nothing about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back