• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

I'm offering to draw a Character-!

Would you mind doing my two O.Cs or more specifically my first ever O.Cs i used to RP with. Their a duo a fairy and a skeleton.

here is a description of them Mortosh is the skeleton and he wears an enchanted blue hood that obscures his entire face making appear as a black void with blue lights wear his eyes should be this is to hide his skull. He wears an iron chest plate with iron gauntlets his legs are hidden by a long blue skirt (kind of like in magicka) and iron boots

(Zam is the fairy and her Skin is light blue, her hair is a darker shade of blue. her bangs cover her eyes. she wares gray cloth dress. her wings are the same color as her skin,)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to request a drawing too, but do you have any examples of your work?

I have a request! If you're still taking them, that is.

This is a character that is very close to my heart, as she very much represents my inner child at it's most childish. (Heehee)

She was a creation for Dungeons and Dragons, and to this day lives on with everything I do.

She's a rogue, Queen Of Thieves to be exact. Living her life with the firm belief that there is honor among thieves, and that no matter what she does, she's doing right by her. In all essence, she's the kind of person who no matter how evil an action she takes (murder, theft, assassinations, ect.) it will never darken her soul by normal standards because of how firm her belief in the ways of the Rogue. (If you can understand that. I still haven't figured out a fool-proof way of explaining this portion of her)

Her race: She is technically a Gnome, by D&D standards, though the way I describe her is generally not the same as what everyone thinks of when they visualize a Gnome. Every part of her is in proportion to her age (She's the equivalent of a young adult), as if she were a normal human, only that she's no more than 2 feet and 8 inches tall. She has platinum blonde hair, and deep azure eyes, her skin having a dark tan to it. She's ambidextrous, and so, always has at least 2 daggers on her person (that can be seen). She's of Noble Birth, almost princess-like in social standing. She also has a pet, a naked mole rat. (can be included, or not. You're choice. He usually hides in a special pocket in her cloak when he's not off gathering intel for her)

Her personality is extremely childish, easily excited and very easy to distract. Her one and only obsession? Shiny things. She cares not for their value, only that they sparkle and shine in any kind of light. Her major downfall? The fact that she has absolutely no directional sense. She doesn't know east, west, north, south, nor left or right. You point to something, and she could end up in left field when she tries to follow where your pointing.

For clothing, if it's something a rogue would wear, she'll wear it. Though she's more interested in the more feminine outfits. She'll definitely need a hood to hide her bright colored hair, but generally only has it up when she's trying to be sneaky.

:) Her name is Tara Roswyn. Rogue extraordinaire! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Could I request drawing a female brunette pirate?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not good at drawing female characters...

Holy crap this is overwhelming.

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Thanks, Noivern anyway :)

[/QUOTE]
Sorry for the inconvenience! I'm just not caught up. I just realized how everyone just pounced on me. Jeez...

Can you draw Grey from Fairy Tail!! Can you draw a wolf By him. A white wolf with like bright blue moon eyes. If youre not to busy! I dont want to stress you out!

If you cant draw that its okay! I know how difficult it can be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back