• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

I'm offering to draw a Character-!

The Snowiest Owl

Owl-Obsessed and Owl-Blessed
<p>

<span style="color:#a64dff;">Heya, Noivern here, the best bat Pokemon ever</span> <span style="color:#b30000;">(</span><span style="color:#b30000;"><strong>Fuck you Crobat</strong></span><span style="color:#b30000;">).</span> <span style="color:#a64dff;">Anyways, I'm offering to draw a character OC if anyone wants to. A few notes though...</span> </p>

<ol style="list-style-type:decimal;"><li>I specialize in armoured/ masked/ hooded characters. I like being mysterious. I can also draw weapons and firearms with the character by request. </li>

<li>I have been dabbling in manga artistry and I have to say, I got potential. I have some trouble with faces but I can manage. </li>

<li>If you think I'm bluffing...Look at my media that I have. I can assure you I'm skilled in pencil. I also ink some of my works but that's only if they're worthy enough. </li>

</ol><p> <span style="color:#a64dff;">That's about it! Just post a request and I'll see if it fits my criteria.</span>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh, do you think you can draw Argabor

(Lol on the F*** you crobat)

Last edited by a moderator:
Latios said:
Ohh, do you think you can draw Argabor
(Lol on the F*** you crobat)
Not good at drawing Pokemon. Although I drew a Noivern pretty well (Lol big surprise) I don't have anything else to offer. :/

Ok then, all the pic I use are off google so it would have been nice to have something more related to my OCs

Something right up you ally! Assassins!

I unfortunately, lack any sort of character refs, as I have yet to have anyone draw him yet. But I can pull pics from the internet if need be to give you an idea as to what he would look like. Anyway...if your interested, his character description is below in the spoiler.

Character Description

Name: Nobu Yelter

Race: Human

Personality: Nobu is a man of charades. He comes across as being serious and straight laced, taking duty before all else. He is cold and unfriendly towards people whom he is unfamiliar with, a trait made more pronounced with his service his Lord. Despite Nobu's cold demeanor, deep down he does have a caring side which he goes to great lengths to disguise. But he is not without character. Noble and Just, Nobu does have a sense of Righteousness and will only take action if he deems the person is doing wrong. Nobu takes his duty to a self-sacrificing level, throwing his social life and any chance of a family to the side and investing wholly in his place as an Assassin.

Nobu has stated that for him what is valuable one day could easily become trash the next and he will not hesitate to kill anyone he deems an enemy who happens to get in the way of his current task. Nobu is able to retain his cool during fights and rarely allows his emotions to get the best of him. Because Nobu must take on different characters and personalities to get close to his targets, he is a very hard person to crack. He is also hard to become friends with due to his line of work and often keep his distance around others when in a group setting. But the fact is that he is extremely shy regarding gentler emotions, becoming very easily embarrassed and flustered whenever people display affection towards him or tease him. Gaining Nobu's trust and loyalty results in an undying friendship in which he would gladly defend you fiercely and protect you at whatever price; even the cost of his own life if need be. Betray Nobu and you will find him an even worse enemy.

Appearance: Nobu is about 5'6" with medium black hair that is tied into a ponytail. He is typically clean shaven, but he is sometimes found with a very cleanly kept goatee. He is lean but very toned. And is quite strong for his size and is willing to take advantage of anyone who thinks he's weak. He is typically wearing a cloaked black hood and dark brown pants. He also wears shin guards and forearm guards.

Other: Nobu carries a bow, two daggers strapped to each side of his hips, and a belt full of throwing knives.

Eh...I draw human forms. So if you want other more anthromorphic or animalistic forms you'll have to consult other artists. But I'd be willing to make an assassin!

Noivern said:
Eh...I draw human forms. So if you want other more anthromorphic or animalistic forms you'll have to consult other artists. But I'd be willing to make an assassin!
Sweet!

Thank You So Much! :D

150 x 300 is iffy since I don't draw my art digitally. But I could totes draw a Character like that. Although...I wish there were more Sci-Fi characters. I dunno. I'm not very good at drawing faces either. Hm. This'll be a challenge.

@Addik

Noivern said:
150 x 300 is iffy since I don't draw my art digitally. But I could totes draw a Character like that. Although...I wish there were more Sci-Fi characters. I dunno. I'm not very good at drawing faces either. Hm. This'll be a challenge.
@Addik
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein

Good luck!

Noivern said:
this is my friend, just a challenge, since what you say at the top is that you are learning manga, let's give you an easy one per-say? try drawing saitama, saitama btw is one-punch man and the guy in my profile picture @Noivern

Salex said:
this is my friend, just a challenge, since what you say at the top is that you are learning manga, let's give you an easy one per-say? try drawing saitama, saitama btw is one-punch man and the guy in my profile picture @Noivern
Just Saitama? And yes, I have watched and read One Punch Man. Though the manga is considered a gag manga. Another animated gag manga in the series Bakuman happens to be Super Hero Legend. I'm well acquainted with manga and anime.

(Hunie Pop doe... *Shudder*)

Noivern said:
Just Saitama? And yes, I have watched and read One Punch Man. Though the manga is considered a gag manga. Another animated gag manga in the series Bakuman happens to be Super Hero Legend. I'm well acquainted with manga and anime.
(Hunie Pop doe... *Shudder*)
yeah exactly, the guy that made one-punch man intended saitama to be easy to draw, thus i think you should have no problem

(and oh god... please not hunie pop *cringe*)

*ahem* Paladin.

And if you say Knight about Artix again, he will find you.

And he will pun you.

Ok. If it's Saitama, easy peasy.

So far we have a paladin (picky picky. Tsk Tsk. -3-), a Ghoul, an assassin, and a Hero who's a hero just for fun.

(I drew Papyrus in a saitama outfit so this'll be a breeze :3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back