"I'm NOT going to ask you again... Quit eating me!" (Zombie/Alternate/Multiverse/Reboot)

Gunshots. These didn't belong to Frank. Kiryu listened and heard several shots come from the neighboring church. He signaled to Frank again, pointing at the car. He wanted Frank to protect the vehicle. Then, he went inside the church.

The first thing that greeted his gaze was a screaming priest, firing into the horde of undead. "Need a little backup?" Kiryu said, as he slammed a zombie's head right into a pew.

Frank saw the signal and gave a thumbs up, Thankfully I'm not running out of ammo for quite a while, he thought as he took out three zombies chasing after Kiryu. Frank took a look behind him and saw some zombies had started to get to the top floor. Frank walked over to the balcony doors and locked them shut, Let's hope they don't get curious as to what's out here.

Last edited by a moderator:
BIGBOSS1975 said:
Gunshots. These didn't belong to Frank. Kiryu listened and heard several shots come from the neighboring church. He signaled to Frank again, pointing at the car. He wanted Frank to protect the vehicle. Then, he went inside the church.
The first thing that greeted his gaze was a screaming priest, firing into the horde of undead. "Need a little backup?" Kiryu said, as he slammed a zombie's head right into a pew.
"Assistance" Albert grunted before pushing a zombie away from himself using his shotgun, before dropping his shotgun briefly and drawing his knife and revolver "would be very much appreciated my son" Alberts said as he stabbed a zombie in the with his combat knife, then switching to his revolver then firing several shots all of which hit their intended targets.

One of the monsters stumbled towards Kiryu, and he was ready. He scooped up the monster, throwing it over his shoulder and into another zombie getting too close for comfort. With the two undead on the ground, Kiryu had no trouble finishing them off. "We've got a car parked outside. We can get you someplace safer."

Meanwhile, in said car... Tomoko sat silently with Rey, the Mayor, and Haruka. She was anxious to leave, mostly because of the hail of gunfire and zombies that surrounded her. However, she noticed a dead policeman, one that had been shot. His handgun was still holstered, which meant that it had a full mag. During her junior high years, Tomoko wanted to be Japan's premier arms dealer. Obviously that dream never came true, but Tomoko ended up learning all kinds of shit about guns. Mainly, how to use them. Tomoko's mind wandered. What was going to happen if she stayed inside? What if that guy on the roof ran out of ammo? What if the Mayor turned on them?!

She unlocked her door and ran outside, snatching the handgun up like a mouse snatching a crumb, and aimed. She wasn't quite used to the weight; the only gun she'd ever fired was a BB gun. That didn't stop her from aiming, and pulling the trigger...

BLAM!

The zombie was dead, but Tomoko wasn't ready for the recoil. She had smacked herself in the face, and even though she didn't break it, blood was gushing from her nose. "Oh my god, am I dying? No, I just hit myself... In front of all these people... Gah, what am I thinking? It doesn't matter if I look cool, all that matters is survival!" Tomoko aimed again, this time a little more prepped for the recoil. Ba-bam! Another shot to the head. I guess playing a shit ton of House of the Dead really does prep you.

Deadpool snapped back to the mayor "Oh yes we do but not you! Also anti-biotics can't do jack shit to a zombie bite, God unless we are talking a World War Z scenario... Well umm, seems we can throw that out the window... Anyway, I gotta catch up with the RP." He boldly made a mad charge through the lines of the zombies katanas in hand chopping through them like flies carving a bloody line in his wake. "Hmm, well looks like we do need to catch up make this quick and catch up or we get left behind on the basis of not replying." "Yes, and that is why I am carving straight through them like that one time in Sunset City. God people love their god damn energy drinks..." "That game doesn't happen until the year 2027..." "I don't care it's relevant!" He continued to follow Kiryu hearing the other gunshots besides Frank's, upon seeing the man he quipped "Oh, I think we walked into the religious nut redneck area of California. Yep our holier than thou survivor shall lead us to victory with God! Great! Anyway we outta get back over to the car van thingy what ever the fuck rental car it is."

The church doors flew open, Kiryu had kicked a zombie through them all action movie-like. Cracking his knuckles, Kiryu noticed the young Tomoko trying to shoot zombies. Despite Castle's best efforts, she was attracting way too many of them. Kiryu burst into a full sprint, and lifted Tomoko into his strong, muscular arms... Wait, that got a little weird.

Kiryu literally threw Tomoko into the car, taking the gun from her in the process. He also took the moment to get into the drivers seat, preparing to drive off at any moment. All he needed was for everyone to get inside...

"Anyway onwards! To kicking more ass and chopping more zombie parts into pieces! Makes me think about who the unlucky bastard is going to be cleaning this up." "I don't know, apparently you can find damn good cleaners to go clean it up as if nothing happened." "Uh huh, gotta love some classic Tarantino Pulp Fiction." His two voices said. "Either way we need to push forward before we turn into food for these rotting little insert generic zombie insult here." As he approached the car he quickly sheathed his two katanas and pulled out one of his desert eagles and shot a zombie in the face. Quipping "Oh shit I shot Marvin in his fucking face! Not again!" Before going in the car shutting the door closed and locking it. "Well, Marvin will be missed RIP his soul." "Whyyyyyy! How could you be so cruel!!!" "Well, the man was rotting he was looking like a slightly less cancerous version of me and was about to face rape me with his teeth and mouth the 50 shades of grey shit."

Jenn had been trying to make her way through the sea from inside that hall, she kept trying not to get hit with the firing rifles but she saw corpses splash and fall in front of her. Her stomach started to churn as she despeartley tried to fan out and make her way to the rest, to the van. She didn't want to get left behind, not again. She had managed to get outside she just hoped they spotted her struggling her way out. She needed to get to her motorcycle which was a few feet away from the van.

Rey on the other hand had been already safe in the van thanks to Tomoko. Otherwise she would have been zombie chow. She hugged her legs to her knees shuddering from the situation. Her brain was on haywire right now.

Kiryu was getting worried, although his scowl didn't show it. This weird guy, in the trenchcoat, he wasn't going to leave him behind. "Red suit!" He shouted, as soon as Deadpool got in the car, "Can you see a way to get that man off the roof? He's helping us out, I'm not leaving him behind."

"Look, Mr... Mr. I-Don't-Know-Your-Name!" shouted the Mayor, "He's in a very defensible position. I'm sure we could come back later?!"

Tomoko noticed Jenn gunning it for her motorcycle. "D-d-do you think she might need help, too?" She asked, pointing at her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Really red suit? That the best you came up with?" One of his voices had something to say about that "You do know that he does not know our name right? Might wanna cut him some slack." "Usually I would be one to disagree but meh, not interested." "Yeah both of you are right, alright Japanese non weeaboo man, I ain't an expert but odds are Mr. Punisher up there covered up the door, and with all the shooting he probably attracted a lot of zomdumbasses to that door. So I think if, wait where the shit is that mad old man preacher with a shotgun, he outta not be doing some dumbass praying for these dead zombies! But if we were quick enough to rush up the stairs slicing down some in the way we could eventually reach the top." Deadpool then looked to the girl "Meh, I've seen her go at it with some zombies as long as she knows where to go she can bring the bike to a meeting spot."

Frank saw them starting to debate, he knew almost instantly what it was about. He shook his head, looking above the rifle he had stationed, "Go without me!" He shouted at them, knowing he was just attracting more, "I've been in worse situations. I'll meet up with you all some how! For now, just get out of here!" Punisher continued to shoot the zombies attracted to the courthouse. Feeling like he could just buy some more minutes for them to escape.

@The Omen of Death @BIGBOSS1975

miles was on a business trip to coldwell, and was assigned an office in the prosecutor's building at coldwell... he was sipping his tea, and turned on the tv... to a grim discovery. he watches as news flooded in about the coldwell zombie outbreak, and he was right in it. he immediately stood up and suddenly a court bailiff comes bursting in the room and shooting something out of sight and closing and locking the door

"bailiff! what's going on!?!?"

"sir... armageddon has arrived..."

"i see... we need to formulate a pla-"

"sir... im bitten..."

with that, the room grew silent except for the tv and the huge banging from the zombie outside the door.

"sir, run and survive, don't stop running and hiding, it's been an honor talking to you sir" he said before he took out all of his spare bullets and puts it on the table beside him before shooting himself in the head. "i will remember you... rest in peace" he said before taking the gun and the spare bullets. he opens his suitcase and takes out his phone, a group picture of him, phoenix, kay, gumshoe, franziska and maya together and a butterfly knife given to him by kay. he then opens the ventilation shaft and starts crawling going to the rooftop. the prosecutor's building was exactly parallel to the courthouse, which explains the amount of zombies in the prosecutor's building. a rope was connecting between the prosecutor's building roof to the roof of the courthouse. he saw some people alive and fighting at the rooftop and shouted "HELLO!?!? HELP!!! IM STUCK AND ZOMBIES ARE AFTER ME"

@Kingmalikai

@BIGBOSS1975

Frank saw the man from across the street, "You're going to have to jump! Once you get down, get to that car! I'll clear the path." Frank brought out his assault rifle, I'm going to need something heavier duty for this. Frank loaded the attachment on, it sounded with a click. He loaded the first shot, aiming at the horde of zombies just below the Prosecutor's building. He pulled the trigger, watching as the grenade fire out at high speed. It resulted in a massive explosion, that blasted the horde of zombies apart. The rest was up to the red-suited man.

@Salex @BIGBOSS1975

"wait... THE JUMP'S TOO FA-" he said before getting cut off by the door a few meters away from him breaking and hordes of zombies coming in. "well... now or never" he said as he took of his jacket. he then jumps and uses the rope to slide down with the help of his jacket. luckily, the jacket was not affected as it was quite heat-proof. he lands beside frank "wait... the horde's too big, the car won't hold" he said

@Kingmalikai

Frank looked at the man beside him, "They plan on taking off soon. I don't. So unless you have a way to escape that violence," He points behind him at the door starting to break from zombies, "You need to find a way to get in that car." Frank continued to shoot the hordes of zombies, the bodies began to make large piles on the street.

@Salex

"no... i suggest that you stick in a group, in an apocalypse strength in numbers is important... i suggest we go through the inside of the courthouse and work our way to the streets" he said as he pulled out the revolver and reloaded it. he then proceeds to cock it and aim towards the door in case it broke

@Kingmalikai

Kiryu muttered something to himself, and after checking the back of the car to ensure everyone was inside, he drove off. Kiryu didn't like leaving Frank behind, but it was either that or everyone in the car would end up devoured by these monsters. Kiryu drove in absolute silence, weaving in between destroyed cars and groups of the undead, before finally piping up, "Kazuma Kiryu. The girl next to me is Haruka Sawamura."

Tomoko quietly brought her name to the table, "T-tomoko... K-kuroki..."

Frank watched as the car began driving off, "You missed your chance. Let's just hope we can catch them at the edge of the city." Frank looked at the doors, "Listen to me, stay behind me. I'll take care of these things." Frank loaded up his weapons into his coat. He brought out his assault rife, aiming it at the doors, "You ready for this?"

@Salex

"Mayor Alan Coldwell, at your service." The mayor's eyes were slowly becoming sunken. His skin wasn't pale yet, but it was starting to lighten. "Listen... I didn't want to bring this up in front of the kid, but I don't think I have much longer. Something must be making me turn faster than usual..." Alan avoided eye contact with everyone else, "Listen... You guys can go to my house. It's up the road, past the motel district. You can't miss it."

"I thought you wanted anti-biotics?" Kiryu said, not averting his gaze from the road.

"That was before I realized how fast I was turning. There's no way in Hell this car can make it to the nearest pharmacy. You're gonna need to leave me behind."

Kiryu sat silent for a moment, before saying, "Where do you want me to drop you off?"

"The graveyard. It's a block away. Maybe I can make amends with dad before I turn."

"You mentioned that you knew about what's going on?"

"Partially. All I know is what the labcoats told me; it's a biological weapon that kills people from the inside and out, then turns their bodies into meat puppets. Keeps the brain barely alive so it can access the human senses, that's why destroying the brain takes 'em out. Labcoats liked to call 'em 'drunkards,' because of the way they stumble around."

Kingmalikai said:
Frank watched as the car began driving off, "You missed your chance. Let's just hope we can catch them at the edge of the city." Frank looked at the doors, "Listen to me, stay behind me. I'll take care of these things." Frank loaded up his weapons into his coat. He brought out his assault rife, aiming it at the doors, "You ready for this?"
@Salex
"do i have a choice?" he said, he then aims the revolver towards the door "i suggest you shoot a clip through the door as it gives us a higher chance of survival"

Frank laughs slightly, "I have a better idea." Frank kicked the door open, knocking over a large percentage of the gathered horde. He aimed his assault rifle down at the pile, pressing the trigger once to send a grenade in the mix of all the monsters. The explosion knocked guts, blood, and organs all across the room, but it did clear the way. Frank turned back to the man, "Let's go." He began to run across the top floor, running over to the other side of the building. Frank opened the door to the other side's balcony. As soon as he got out he noticed the roof of the lower building across the alley. Not having looked back to see if the other man had followed him he simply said, "We need to jump." And prepared himself for such.

@Salex

Kingmalikai said:
Frank laughs slightly, "I have a better idea." Frank kicked the door open, knocking over a large percentage of the gathered horde. He aimed his assault rifle down at the pile, pressing the trigger once to send a grenade in the mix of all the monsters. The explosion knocked guts, blood, and organs all across the room, but it did clear the way. Frank turned back to the man, "Let's go." He began to run across the top floor, running over to the other side of the building. Frank opened the door to the other side's balcony. As soon as he got out he noticed the roof of the lower building across the alley. Not having looked back to see if the other man had followed him he simply said, "We need to jump." And prepared himself for such.
@Salex
he was covered in blood, luckily his jacket was already red which means the blood wasnt really even visible... his suit would look like it was brand new. "the jump's too high, we would break our legs... aim for that dumpster" he said pointing to the dumpster filled with soft garbage. he jumps down and the alleyway was luckily no zombie as a gate was covering both open and exit

@Kingmalikai

Deadpool agreed with the decision to drive on. "He is right, he is basically as skilled as me in weapons except in another universe he doesn't have a cool healing factor. But in this universe he still doesn't have the cancer, the insane fucked up head, or the 4th wall breaking ability." Then hearing the mayor speak, he knew exactly what this meant, and knew it was too late to do anything else. "It's just like walking dead all over again!" Deadpool simply sighed. "Listen, I may not know you all too well but I don't want you to suffer a fate like passing on and turning afterwards into those things... I could at least give you time to spend your last moments at the cementary and when you're ready I can just end it quickly, one simple painless bullet to the head that way you can pass on in peace. Besides I don't want to just leave you where zombies could possibly find you and devour you before you die..." For the first time in a while his attitude went serious. He knew fully well what this meant and how he needed to be serious here.

The Mayor thought for a moment, "Thanks, but no thanks. I don't want to hold you people up. Besides, getting eaten alive can't be any worse than my ex-wife's cooking." Even in the face of death, Alan Coldwell still had the mouth that got him into office.

Kiryu pulled out the gun that he had taken from Tomoko, and handed it to him. "Don't know how many rounds are left, but do with it as you please."

The Mayor checked the magazine. 4 bullets left. "Thanks."

@The Omen of Death

Kiryu pulled up to the graveyard, and gave the mayor a nod. Alan Coldwell got out, nodded back, and ran off.

Kiryu knew damn well that he had to keep driving, to ensure the safety of everyone in the car. As soon as the Mayor was out of sight, he slammed his foot down on the accelerator.

Kiryu drove for a few minutes, before finally speaking to his fellow occupants in the car, "We have a few options. We can head to the motels and try to find other survivors, we can go straight to the Mayor's house, or we can stop at the pharmacy and grab some anti-biotics. I'm leaving it to you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back