• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm New to the Site, and Ready to Role Play!

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

Hello! I'm newish to this website- I created an account in December, but never posted anything.

So, here I am, finally!

I'm new to the site, but
I've been role playing for a few years now, so no worries there.

I have a few different fandoms/ideas I want to do, and I'd love it if I could get some partners!

Before we get to that though, I have some requirements.

-Please use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

-Provide me with a sample of your writing.

-Use third person only.

-Be active. I like people who can reply at the very least, once a day.

-Be honest. If you dislike something in the role play, or if you're bored/busy/want to quit/ect, please let me know, and I'll do the same for you.

So, all of these are pretty much canon/oc, and I'm looking to play the Oc.

However!
I am willing to double and play a canon for you as well, so don't worry about that!

| Harry Potter |

I need someone to play Snape, as a teacher.

This is a student/teacher romance, although if preferred, he can be younger than he is in the books.

| Plot |

My oc is a seventh year Slytherin who's parents are Death Eaters.

My oc has always been different than her family, and so she's been shunned for most of her life.

Her parents decide that she needs to join them so she can become a better, more acceptable person, but she has other ideas.

Since her parents (and of course, my oc as well) have known Snape for a long time, they decide to trust him, and ask him to keep an eye on her during the school year, and persuade her to join the Death Eaters.

He agrees, but in reality, he's just keeping watch on her to keep her safe.

He's had feelings for her for a while, and he wants to protect her.

She feels the same.

They bond over their love and talent of Potions, and by Winter Break, since she hasn't decided to be a DE, her parents decide she needs to stay with Snape during that time.

| Thor/Avengers |

I need someone to play Loki.

| Plot |

My Oc is a princess from a nearby planet, Morgul. Since the age of nine, she's been bethrothed to Thor, to unite Morgul and Asgard in times of need.

Every Summer since she was nine, she's been visiting Asgard to get a feel for the place, and to become closer to Thor- but the idea backfired, and she's been getting closer to Loki every year.

She loves Thor, but only as a good friend. My Oc has romantic feelings for Loki, but they've never actually done anything.

My Oc arrives a few weeks before the wedding, and since Thor is always busy with meetings and such, she and Loki spend a lot of time together, and begin a secret relationship.

| Percy Jackson |

I need someone to play an older Nico.

| Plot |

My Oc is a daughter of Aphrodite, but she's nothing like her siblings.

She enjoys reading and art, poetry and nature.

She's often left out of things by her siblings, and she's shy, so she hasn't made many friends.

Seeing that Nico is often alone as well, she decides to befriend him.

| My Chemical Romance |

I need someone to play Gerard Way.

| Plot |

My oc and her best friend were good friends with the boys in the band when they were younger, but after getting famous, they lost contact with each other.

A few years later, the girls go to one of their concerts and sneak backstage, where they're reunited with the boys.

I do have a few other pairings and ideas, if anyone would like to hear them.

I do watch anime, so if you're interested in that, please ask!

Hi! I'd love to do the HP RP with you. I've been looking for an HP for a while now and i think this may be it. PM if you are interested. <3

[QUOTE="Darth Revenant]Is this still active? I'm interested in something FMA.

[/QUOTE]
Sure is! Can you PM me please?

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and what anime have you seen?

[/QUOTE]
Attack on Titan, FMA, NANA, Love*Com, Death Note, Sugar Sugar Rune, Ouran High School Host Club, Kare First Love, DanganRonpa, Ranma 1/2, Fruits Basket, umm.. I think there's more.. But I honestly can't remember them lol.

I've seen OHSHC, Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Knight, Inuyasha, Soul Eater, Naruto, DBGT, DBZ Kai, Black Blood Brothers, Diabolik Lovers, Yu Gi Oh and Pokemon. I think that's all.

Well I've seen DBZ and Pokemon too, but I don't like role playing those, because DBZ is very action based, and I suuuuuck at action ahah.

We've both seen OHSHC, if you want to do something involving those characters?

I know this isn't in your list but you have an icon of Fenris so would Dragon Age be acceptable?

Completely fine if you don't want to, but that seems like it could have a lot of room to work with.

Nerua said:
I know this isn't in your list but you have an icon of Fenris so would Dragon Age be acceptable?
Completely fine if you don't want to, but that seems like it could have a lot of room to work with.
Omgggg yes! Ive been dying to have someone play Fenris for me! Can you PM me?

xLovelyBonesx said:
Omgggg yes! Ive been dying to have someone play Fenris for me! Can you PM me?
You can't start conversations until your account is 24 hours old, sorry. I'd be glad to RP as Fenris though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back