I'm new :) Rp anyone?

InkyWolf

Hey guys (: I'm new here, just recently joined. So far I like what I see and I hope to see more from this website! I also hope to meet new people, especially those who enjoy role playing. I very much love to role play werewolves so if that's what you love as well then we should role play! I should warn you guys ahead of time, I'm obsessed with making role play groups and I hope to make a rp group for werewolves here one of these days! So if anyone is looking for something like that I hope to talk to you guys soon ^^

Here are a few things I like: (prepare for reading) <3

• I very much prefer advanced paragraph format when it comes to literature style. Grammar doesn't have to be perfect, even I make spelling mistakes from time to time.

• I prefer to be detailed but it doesn't have to be impeccably detailed. I just don't want to have one liners (although when I'm super lazy or had a long day I like to have the chill script)

• I love a drama-filled plot. I usually go with the flow after creating characters to see how they interact with others at first but if we can create a plot in advance I would looove that. Plots can include gore/horror. We can go over that together as we go if you'd like.

• I don't mind pairing characters together but I have a bad habit of pairing my characters with my partners' quite soon and most times it doesn't happen on purpose. I actually need to break that habit and have my characters just find good friends to chill with (: I know a lot of people these days like to pair their characters right away or in general. I should let you know I AM married irl and would like to keep those details between me and my loved one.

• I prefer humanoids/humans/werewolves. I don't like doing demons/elves/vampires. I can do medieval classes if you wish to talk about that with me later ^^

• I don't like doing huge age gaps, it's just creepy to me lol I prefer rping the ages 20-28 years old but i can go a few years younger and older than that if I have to.

• I can handle more than one character at a time, and I don't mind NPCs (but if you're doing the same NPC more than a few times then they might as well be a real character lol

• I prefer to have applications written out for the bio of characters. It just helps to keep it organized :3 but you don't have to.

If this suits you then we should come up with a role play! I don't mind doing 1x1 but I also enjoy group role plays. I can handle up to 4 people at a time ^^

PS.
I generally work swing shift Utah time in the united states but I have Sundays and Wednesdays off. I mostly have the mornings/afternoons to myself so I'd be happy to respond to any replies when I can! :angel:

Much love, Inky~

Welcome to RPNation, Inky! I can tell you'll fit right in here :3. Lemme know if ya have any questions about how the site works and things like that, I'd be very happy to help. :3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPNation, Inky! I can tell you'll fit right in here :3. Lemme know if ya have any questions about how the site works and things like that, I'd be very happy to help. :3
Aww thanks :3 you're so nice. Not really sure what it means by 10 points. Do I have to do anything to get those points? And what the points are for? I'm gonna make sure to read over everything.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
As for your question there - it's ten posts, once you reach ten posts (aka replying to threads) you'll unlock profile posting and PMs ^-^

Hey guys (: I'm new here, just recently joined. So far I like what I see and I hope to see more from this website! I also hope to meet new people, especially those who enjoy role playing. I very much love to role play werewolves so if that's what you love as well then we should role play! I should warn you guys ahead of time, I'm obsessed with making role play groups and I hope to make a rp group for werewolves here one of these days! So if anyone is looking for something like that I hope to talk to you guys soon ^^

Here are a few things I like: (prepare for reading) <3

• I very much prefer advanced paragraph format when it comes to literature style. Grammar doesn't have to be perfect, even I make spelling mistakes from time to time.

• I prefer to be detailed but it doesn't have to be impeccably detailed. I just don't want to have one liners (although when I'm super lazy or had a long day I like to have the chill script)

• I love a drama-filled plot. I usually go with the flow after creating characters to see how they interact with others at first but if we can create a plot in advance I would looove that. Plots can include gore/horror. We can go over that together as we go if you'd like.

• I don't mind pairing characters together but I have a bad habit of pairing my characters with my partners' quite soon and most times it doesn't happen on purpose. I actually need to break that habit and have my characters just find good friends to chill with (: I know a lot of people these days like to pair their characters right away or in general. I should let you know I AM married irl and would like to keep those details between me and my loved one.

• I prefer humanoids/humans/werewolves. I don't like doing demons/elves/vampires. I can do medieval classes if you wish to talk about that with me later ^^

• I don't like doing huge age gaps, it's just creepy to me lol I prefer rping the ages 20-28 years old but i can go a few years younger and older than that if I have to.

• I can handle more than one character at a time, and I don't mind NPCs (but if you're doing the same NPC more than a few times then they might as well be a real character lol

• I prefer to have applications written out for the bio of characters. It just helps to keep it organized :3 but you don't have to.

If this suits you then we should come up with a role play! I don't mind doing 1x1 but I also enjoy group role plays. I can handle up to 4 people at a time ^^

PS.
I generally work swing shift Utah time in the united states but I have Sundays and Wednesdays off. I mostly have the mornings/afternoons to myself so I'd be happy to respond to any replies when I can! :angel:

Much love, Inky~

Hello Inky! Would you like to do a sci fi RP with me..?

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
As for your question there - it's ten posts, once you reach ten posts (aka replying to threads) you'll unlock profile posting and PMs ^-^
Yeah I realized I said that wrong after I posted that haha makes much more sense though thank you so much ^-^ You like the fantasy forums huh? I haven't done a good fantasy rp in a looonng time. What do you usually look for in a fantasy rp? :3

Hello Inky! Would you like to do a sci fi RP with me..?
Aww sure :3 depends on the setting/roleplay. What do you have in mind? You've already read my big post I'm assuming so you already know what I like so far. I'm not so sure about sci-fi but I'm down to try something new!

Thank you. I read your quote lol I don't know Bam. Maybe I've been doing it wrong all these years :D Or maybe I know what it means but didn't know it had a term. That usually happens a lot with me lol

lol I'll tell you what it is when we get to know each other more, it's sacred(jk)

lol I'll tell you what it is when we get to know each other more, it's sacred(jk)
Haha Oooohhh makes it sound more special :D Regardless I'm sure we'll get to know each other more over time! I plan on meeting a lot of role players on here.

:) Awesome. If you need help with don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks ^^ actually I do have a little question if you don't mind. How would one go about making a role play group on this website? I looked around and it seems easy. Do people prefer using discord or forums? Or does it really depend. Because I'm thinking of making a group in the Group forum but not just yet.

Not at all. I don't do group roleplays so my information might be a little rusty.
You can make your interest check here:
Looking for Group | RpNation
I know some players either use the forum or discord, I guess it's personal preference really.

Not at all. I don't do group roleplays so my information might be a little rusty.
You can make your interest check here:
Looking for Group | RpNation
I know some players either use the forum or discord, I guess it's personal preference really.
Ah! Yup. Okay I'm in the right direction all along then. I just wanted to be sure, I had a feeling it was a preference. Thanks, love!

Users who are viewing this thread