I'm new :) Rp anyone?

Hey :) Are you suggesting a rp with werewolves? I would love to either way. I have to get ready for work and then I'll reply on and off throughout the day until it calms down tonight! Fair warning.
Awesome!
I'm in Idaho so it's 1:00 over here and I'm still in School.
Hope we can have a good RP session. I'll put together a bio. (I might just create a werewolf character based off of me or an oc of mine.)

Werewolf x Werewolf possibly?

Sweet! It's 1pm for me right now too. I get out of work at 11pm but I have the app on my phone and work is pretty good at allowing certain websites so I might be on my computer too but I do get super busy.

I would love that!! Thank you so much. I will come up with a character as well and we can start role playing some time today/tonight or tomorrow if we have to. Today we can just do some brainstorm :) it's okay if you make your character however you want, I often make my characters have similar traits like me so I can relate to them but I always try to make them different. More fun that way!

Sweet! It's 1pm for me right now too. I get out of work at 11pm but I have the app on my phone and work is pretty good at allowing certain websites so I might be on my computer too but I do get super busy.

I would love that!! Thank you so much. I will come up with a character as well and we can start role playing some time today/tonight or tomorrow if we have to. Today we can just do some brainstorm :) it's okay if you make your character however you want, I often make my characters have similar traits like me so I can relate to them but I always try to make them different. More fun that way!
Lovely! I will start brainstorming! Quick question just Werewolves or any Were creature. (Weretiger, WereBoar, Werehawk....Etc.)?
Might start tomorrow.

{Also I suggest reading the wereworld series}

Also what is your opinion on werewolf styles?

Like this
images

Or

Like this
latest

Or

Like this
change.jpg

Also what is your opinion on werewolf styles?

Like this
images

Or

Like this
latest

Or

Like this
change.jpg
Oh good point! Very glad you asked :) Makes a huge difference in the roleplay. I don't know about you but it makes it more fun to have all of those forms, including the plain human form. Some people might say it is OP and people prefer to have one or the other.

But from some groups I'm in (outside of rpnation) I have characters that have all 3 forms: human, feral, lycan. And the lycan form can be either of the first to pictures you gave me.

I can already tell we'll have fun with the rp! If you would rather have very few forms instead of all of them let me know and I can adjust to my habits. I can have a characters with just 2 forms if you'd like and we can pick.

I'll leave it up to you :closed eyes open smile:

Edited: I said forums instead of forms* lol

Ooohhhh that....is a very good question. Let's start with just our werewolf babies for now! If we're doing more than that then we might as well do a world creation lmao I'm obsessed with world creating, I hope I'll be a good partner and not be horribly annoying/picky when it comes to planning so fair warning :closed eyes open smile:

Wereworld huh? Guessing that's something I can pick up at the library or is it online? I need me some books lol So addicted to roleplay.

Welp! I'm off to work! Don't hesitate to reply to this forum just because I'm at work throughout the day and we can continue! Cant wait.

Much love,
Inky
:angelD:

Ooohhhh that....is a very good question. Let's start with just our werewolf babies for now! If we're doing more than that then we might as well do a world creation lmao I'm obsessed with world creating, I hope I'll be a good partner and not be horribly annoying/picky when it comes to planning so fair warning :closed eyes open smile:

Wereworld huh? Guessing that's something I can pick up at the library or is it online? I need me some books lol So addicted to roleplay.

Welp! I'm off to work! Don't hesitate to reply to this forum just because I'm at work throughout the day and we can continue! Cant wait.

Much love,
Inky
:angelD:
Ok!
here's a bit of the first book:

It started the night the beast appeared...Drew is an ordinary shepherd's son living on the cold Coast of Lyssia, until a horrifying creature bursts into his home and savagely murders his mother; and Drew transforms into a beast himself. Part boy, part wolf, and bristling with powers he can't control, Drew flees to the perilous Dyrewood to escape his vengeful father, who thinks Drew is the murderer. But when he's discovered and taken captive by Werelords, the shape-shifters who rule Lyssia, Drew is shocked to discover that he's one of them, and that his royal blood of the extinct Grey Werewolf is a threat to the crown of King Leopold the Lion. Now Drew is Lyssia's most-wanted man and its only hope against the evil plans of the tyrant king.

Ok!
here's a bit of the first book:

It started the night the beast appeared...Drew is an ordinary shepherd's son living on the cold Coast of Lyssia, until a horrifying creature bursts into his home and savagely murders his mother; and Drew transforms into a beast himself. Part boy, part wolf, and bristling with powers he can't control, Drew flees to the perilous Dyrewood to escape his vengeful father, who thinks Drew is the murderer. But when he's discovered and taken captive by Werelords, the shape-shifters who rule Lyssia, Drew is shocked to discover that he's one of them, and that his royal blood of the extinct Grey Werewolf is a threat to the crown of King Leopold the Lion. Now Drew is Lyssia's most-wanted man and its only hope against the evil plans of the tyrant king.

Haha Ooohhhh that sounds super interesting already! It's been such a long time since I read anything about kings and queens or royalty stuff. I'll check it out :D Thank you! (i'm on break right now and it's SUPER busy at work so I dont know if i can be on and off today but i can try!)

Yeah I realized I said that wrong after I posted that haha makes much more sense though thank you so much ^-^ You like the fantasy forums huh? I haven't done a good fantasy rp in a looonng time. What do you usually look for in a fantasy rp? :3
Late reply xD (busy otter) but for me I'll take any kind of fantasy - mythical creatures, magic, superpowers, talking teacups, you name it, I'm all over it x3

Late reply xD (busy otter) but for me I'll take any kind of fantasy - mythical creatures, magic, superpowers, talking teacups, you name it, I'm all over it x3
Aww :D Sounds adventurous! We should roleplay some time then! How about some werewolves, eh? Think you would be down for that? I mean I'm game for something different/new. I've always done werewolves/humans. And I usually stick to modern times rather than medieval.

Aww :D Sounds adventurous! We should roleplay some time then! How about some werewolves, eh? Think you would be down for that? I mean I'm game for something different/new. I've always done werewolves/humans. And I usually stick to modern times rather than medieval.
I'd love to sometime ^-^ Right now I'm not looking for anything new, but I'll definitely reach out when I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back