• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(I'm new!) Looking for some romance/Sol/Sports partners to roleplay with! :)

LoveDoctorBlaze

I liek meme :D
Hello! The name is LoveDoctorBlaze, and i'm your typical romance lover :)

As the title has already revealed, I would love it if someone wanted to RP with me :)

I have very few qualities that I’m looking for, but here they are

· You have to be decently active (A post a day minimum. I tend to go crazy with RP’ing if it’s something like this)

· Some decent grammar. Just know the difference between your and you’re, and you’ll be good to go

· Decent characters, no mary/gary sues for me :)

And that’s it! Hopefully someone would be interested in this :D

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Hello! The name is LoveDoctorBlaze, and i'm your typical romance lover :)
As the title has already revealed, I would love it if someone wanted to RP with me :)

I have very few qualities that I’m looking for, but here they are

· You have to be decently active (A post a day minimum. I tend to go crazy with RP’ing if it’s something like this)

· Some decent grammar. Just know the difference between your and you’re, and you’ll be good to go

· Decent characters, no mary/gary sues for me :)

And that’s it! Hopefully someone would be interested in this :D
Welcome to the site, bro. I'd be happy to join you in some RP, but I can't promise that I have any ideas for what to do exactly... The one post a day minimum is definitely a guarantee, lol. I can't really say anything about my way of writing or grammar and spelling (well, spelling is fine because the computer tells you when something's wrong, lmfao). Anyways *coughs* Welcome again... and if you have anything to say... I'm here *dramatic music* Adios... for the moment.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Welcome to the site, bro. I'd be happy to join you in some RP, but I can't promise that I have any ideas for what to do exactly... The one post a day minimum is definitely a guarantee, lol. I can't really say anything about my way of writing or grammar and spelling (well, spelling is fine because the computer tells you when something's wrong, lmfao). Anyways *coughs* Welcome again... and if you have anything to say... I'm here *dramatic music* Adios... for the moment.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! I got some ideas that we can discus tomorrow if you like! :D Also what timezone are you in?

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Awesome! I got some ideas that we can discus tomorrow if you like! :D Also what timezone are you in?
I have no clue... but it's 8:35 PM if that helps lol. And sure, I'm all for it.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I have no clue... but it's 8:35 PM if that helps lol. And sure, I'm all for it.

[/QUOTE]
Oh wow, you are like 6 hours behind me :D But i'll contact you tomorrow then :) Hope you like basket ball or Karate! :D

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Oh wow, you are like 6 hours behind me :D But i'll contact you tomorrow then :) Hope you like basket ball or Karate! :D
Absolutely! I love some basketball lol, and I'm more of a Hapkido guy, but they're all forms of martial arts lol

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]they're

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty! I'm back :3

So first thing i want to know is, how familiar are you with Basketball rules and positions? :)

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Alrighty! I'm back :3
So first thing i want to know is, how familiar are you with Basketball rules and positions? :)
Hmm... well, I've done a few basketball RPs. I know the positions and some plays from watching, but I only played back in middle school/high school

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Hmm... well, I've done a few basketball RPs. I know the positions and some plays from watching, but I only played back in middle school/high school

[/QUOTE]
Ok, as long as you know the basic rules and positions like: Center, pointguard shoot guard etc. Then we should be pretty good to go :)

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Ok, as long as you know the basic rules and positions like: Center, pointguard shoot guard etc. Then we should be pretty good to go :)
Cool, cool. I'm a fan of centers lol.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Cool, cool. I'm a fan of centers lol.

[/QUOTE]
Idea said:
Why didn't you say so before? And here I was left to wonder why you didn't PM...
Me too :D

Oh! So sorry! Didn't see your message at all :/ Also, i just figured out that i have over 10 posts now, so see you guys there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back