• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I'm looking for people to rp with

Sigfried

BoiBoiBoi
Heya! How's it going? Name's Sigfried, call me Sig if ya want.

So, as the title suggests, I'm looking for people to rp with.

I don't have any special requirements, I'd just like my partner to be mature enough to know that edge isn't a lifestyle (by that I mean please don't make your characters so edgy that I could use the edge to cut the cutting board that I placed the onions on that I originally wanted to cut with it (I don't know if that sentence made sense, I hope I got the point across)).
I also prefer third person writing.

You might've already noticed that English isn't my first language, which is why I'll apologize for the mistakes I'll make in the future.

Now, to get to the meat 'n' potatoes, let's talk about plot stuff.

I like Fantasy but also enjoy Magical Elements (or Supernatural Elements) implemented in a Modern World setting.
I don't have a plot, sadly, but I think it's better if we figure out something together rather than me presenting a plot, since I know myself that, sometimes, you have an idea for a character, but not a world or setting or anything else to make an rp on your own and see a plot where this character would fit in, only to find out that your char can't be really implemented there, drastically lowering your motivation to the degree where you don't participate in this rp at all and turn on some music while playing a stupid game on your phone before falling asleep. We've all been there.

Also, as a side note, I don't do MxM or FxF and I don'thandle female chars that well. I can play female chars, but not as a main char. If we double up, I'll play a female, if not, I won't.

I usually include romance in my rps but it's not a must. If it fits, it fits, if it doesn't, it doesn't.
We can either rp on here or Discord.
If you wanna rp on Discord, then just shoot me a pm real quick and tell me.
If you wanna rp on here, then shoot me a pm and tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back