• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm Looking for a Fight, are you up for the task? (1x1)

Zeev

I'm very pretentious
I'm fairly new to RPnation as a site, I've avoided using discord as do to very personal reasons it brings a bit of pain to see the old DMs, and most other places aren't good either so whatever, point is I want to get a feel for RPing and what better than doing the bread and butter of my RPs, Action & Combat.

We can talk about the combat itself and who we are fighting with, I have a few written OCs down that could serve it, and are fairly fleshed out, or at least some as they are derived from a novel I attempted a while ago. Fandom based characters are fine so far as they are not overbearing or Overpowered in some silly way, I'm fine with powerful characters just not the plot armor can't die kind that shonen anime seems to create without fail.

But honestly anything works, a gunslinger, mage of the dark arts, a holy knight, mutant creature, super soldier, alien warlord, I would fight all and spare none (unless character acts otherwise)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back