• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I'm Lookin' For Some Love Tonight

Onset Path

Your Local Fox Main
Roleplay Type(s)
You clicked on the link. You know what you’re getting into. Mario Odyssey game of the year 2017, Nintendo is the greatest game company even with it’s flaws (I mean, at least it isn’t EA), and the year is 20XX. Let’s go.

What to expect from me:
  • People for some reason say what they like to be called for some reason, so I guess I will too. Just call me Onset. Because why not.
  • I need romance in my rp’s to live
  • I can play either gender (I firmly believe that there are two genders), but I slightly prefer female
  • I’m fine with any gender pairing (MxM, FxF, or MxF)
  • I’m fine with doubling up and playing minor characters
  • I spend a bit of my time in posts explaining how my character feels/what they think. Just an observation I’ve noticed about myself, and I find it helps me expand my character a little
  • 1-2 paragraphs at least, no more than 5. I don’t even think I’ve done 5 paragraphs outside of my first one, but first posts are typically longest
  • I rp in pm’s only. I don’t want to use my Discord for anything other than games, email seems like a really weird place to rp, google docs also seems really weird, and threads are annoying to keep track of. Pm’s are optimal
  • I’d like to say that I’m decent at using correct grammar, but I can’t really tell to be honest. I let sentences last longer than they should sometimes. I always try and double check my posts before sending them

What I expect from you:

• I don't care about post length, and I'll try to reply the same length, but don't make it so long that it is difficult for me to reply, and I’m more likely to stop Rping sooner. I like to post one liners (will only do those if you start using them) - 2 paragraphs. Anything more than that and my replies might take a longer time, or the paragraphs will have less in them. tl:dr Quantity ≠ Quality
  • Tell me if you are going to be offline for a while, or if you want to drop the RP. I will do the same for you.
  • No GM. No one really likes it.
  • Talk to me if you have questions about the plot, where the story is going, etc etc. I’m here to make this fun for both of us.
  • Communicate with me about anything you might want to do, or ideas you have.

(Bold- One that I want to do Italic- Really want to do it Bold and Italic- REALLY want to do it *- Character I want) (Also, for a most of these pairings and ideas, I’d like to do a modern fantasy sort of rp. Set in modern times with some modern tech, but also with magic and monsters and dungeon and dragons and whatnot. If you were wondering, yes I love D&D, and yes that’s why I want to do modern fantasy.)
Pairings:
  • Mage/Wizard or whatever x Human*
  • Other race x Human
  • Assassin/Hitman x Target
  • Vampire x Vampire hunter* (could also substitute vampire for other monsters or humanoids, just ask)
  • Vampire (or its replacement) x Human*
  • *Insert your pairings here* (I can’t think of any more off the top of my head. As I look at more threads, I’ll slowly but surely be adding to this list)

Other basic, broad ideas:
  • College life, but with magic
  • Cliche Coffee Shop, but with magic
  • Heroes for Hire (This is one I can go into more depth about if you want me to. Just ask)
  • *Insert your ideas here* (I can’t think of any more off the top of my head. As I look at more threads, I’ll slowly but surely be adding to this list)

It seems to me like you're into fantasy. Lately i do Ghost pirate x Pirate. and Usually the ghost is a pirate from the living pirate's crew. I prefer fxf but will do mxf as well. I'll pm you if you want?

It seems to me like you're into fantasy. Lately i do Ghost pirate x Pirate. and Usually the ghost is a pirate from the living pirate's crew. I prefer fxf but will do mxf as well. I'll pm you if you want?

Thanks for the offer, but I don’t really like that pairing. I’ve never been a big fan of pirate rps. I love them in books and movies, but not in rps. Sorry.

No worries I've done more then Pirates More Specifically i do Human x Vampire for those that aren't into Pirate rps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back