• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I’m Listening [Image-Based Quest]

Lixy

In Denial That I Have an Internet Addiction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
WHEN I WAS YOUNG, MY PARENTS TOOK ME TO SEE THE LISTENER I COULDN’T SEE HER OF COURSE, BUT SHE SAW ME
“i’m tired” SHE SAID “they can’t make up their minds” “come back in ten years” “you can take over when i finally go deaf”
I DON’T KNOW WHY I BOTHER. YOU WERE LISTENING IN, WEREN’T YOU? YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS ALREADY.SO GO AHEAD. I’M LISTENING.
...​

So I’ve had this idea for a little while, and after tossing it up, I decided to make a long awaited return to RPN and make it a quest. I won’t give away too much, but rest assured that there’s more to it than white test on black backgrounds. The art will get a little more complex, and there is an actual story in my head.
I wanted to do a quick vibe interest check before I went any further with it though. Sorry the formatting isn’t more fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back