• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I'м яυииιи' ƒσя мч lιƒε {Searching for long-term partner!}

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
There is a certain thrill to living on the run. Especially when you add powers into the mix. Most wouldn't be able to handle such pressure, and alas, end up getting caught. Others have forced themselves to keep going by one thought alone - fear.

-

Hello and welcome! I just joined this site a day ago, so forgive me, but I have no idea what I'm doing haha. ^^" I assume this is the place to go if you're searching for a one on one roleplay with someone? Anyway! I do have some specific qualifications I'd like for my partner to fulfill. The first being literacy, and the second being long-term. I would enjoy at least a few juicy, descriptive paragraphs, so I have something to reply to. Activity is not a huge problem for me, but I would like this roleplay to last! That is all!

-

As far as the plot goes, I think the opening up there sums it up. Runaways with powers. Now, there is a catch. I am a sucker for enemies to lovers, as well as conflicting powers. So for example say Muse A has fire powers, and their personality is cold and bitter. Muse B could have ice powers, and their personality could be warmer, but sassier. Oh! And one more thing. I love myself a drawback to powers, just so our characters don't become overpowered.

I will be playing as a girl in this, and I am open to FxF and FxM! ;3

-

I apologize if this is confusing in any way, and I hope we can roleplay together! C;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back