• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'm in the Girl Band! (CLOSED)

Raiders

Seke in a Sea of Ukes/Semes - CST (US/Canada)
An ad appears...

c6ac3df1a8c56a517fa60afcff3de6a7bbceb691_hq_zpswbzx4j6o.gif
The world renowned all-female band, in all of their shining glory, is coming to your city...Yes, that's right!

Waking Reality is going on a world tour!!
It will be their first one ever! Ladies and gentlemen, you will be able to finally experience your favorite cover band live! In cities they have never performed before! Get up close and personal with these talented girls and watch them work their magic! Make room in your schedules and enjoy their music at one of their concerts!

They will be performing at the following locations:

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Boston, Massachusets, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
Honolulu County, Hawaii, United States
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Manchester, England
Liverpool, England
São Paulo, Brazil
Guadalajara, Mexico
Bengaluru, India
Tokyo, Japan
Join them and have some fun~

So I wanted to have a fun roleplay where we play as an all-female band and have them go on a world tour... Haha, it'll be really laid back. You don't have to be super detailed, be politically correct all the time, or stuff like that. Just have fun with it~ (But keep your posts at least a paragraph - 6+ sentences - long) There's also no age range for these girls, too, but the youngest age allowed into the group is 16. The band manager must be an adult.

I will only be accepting six people maximum. If I can't get six people, then that's fine too. We can manage with fewer.

Roles

Each band member can play up to two instruments or they can sing and play an instrument. Or if you want, they can only play one instrument. I already have a set instrument in place for each member, so you guys have free reign on what the second instrument you want your girl to play~ And it is ok to repeat the same instrument... Like we could have multiple singers and stuff. Just make sure to claim your role in this post, though.

Lead Singer/Guitarist- SassyEbony SassyEbony
Drummer/???- Taiga Taiga
Bass Guitarist/Songwritter- Xed Xed
Electric or Acoustic Guitarist/Singer- KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Percussionist/Singer- WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
*Band Manager- DrBezendrine DrBezendrine (male)

*The band manager is the only person who doesn't have to be female. What they'll do - or at least supposed to do- is keep the girls in line, make sure the girls follow their schedule, give their opinion about the band's performance, and in general take care of the business side of the band's needs (like promoting them to the public). And yeah, they will be traveling with them :)

**And yes, I won't actually be in this roleplay... Go to the VERY IMPORTANT!!! part of this post to see why~ I will only be managing it.

The Music

Waking Reality is a cover band. So... Throughout this roleplay, we can pick songs for them to play! Everyone can suggest any songs, no matter the genre and stuff (it could be video game tracks even XD). Even if there aren't any vocals, I don't care. It can be anything~ Each concert should have 2+ songs each (not realistic, but I just don't want to make it a rule like I DEMAND THAT YOU PICK X SONGS FOR EVERY CONCERT or something, just whatever you guys want to do... We'd have a hard time trying to keep track of them all anyway~). Throw all your favorite music into this roleplay, or what you think fits! I will more than likely make a thread to keep track of all the songs picked for this roleplay.

...I feel like this roleplay is just gonna turn into a song appreciation group lol

Locations

So I listed some places that the girls can tour, but this can be changed, though, except for underlined locations (I'm the only one allowed to change those). If you all have any suggestions or if you have a place that you just really want them to go to, go on ahead and tell me. I encourage to suggest places that you have been to before just so we could have that little extra insight on it. Personally, though... When I made that list I picked places that have high populations or are just popular. I've only been to New York and Austin in real life, haha...

What to expect from this Roleplay

Um, anywhere the wind carries us? Haha, like I said, this roleplay is very relaxed. It's a preference of mine to not spend too much time planning every single action out of the roleplay. So the direction of where this roleplay goes will depend entirely on how we type our responses~ So what happens, happens. Although, I guess the only sort of constraining stuff going on is how our characters are constantly on the move because of the tour? Like, I'll probably have the band stay in a single location for only a few days before going to the next one.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

This band has a rivalry going on! In a separate roleplay, I have an all boys band. If you join this roleplay, you all will be against Inside Dreamland.

WAKING REALITY vs. INSIDE DREAMLAND
WHO WILL WIN?

They are going on a world tour, too. Right at the same time as you guys. You two will be constantly fighting for the best performances, the ones who bring in the larger crowds, and all that nice stuff. Only one can win! And this is the reason why I'm not roleplaying in the group... I'm team Inside Dreamland. XD (But other roleplayers in the I'm in the Boy Band! roleplay, you all can still make characters for this band, too. It would be a last ditch effort in case I don't get enough people for this roleplay, and it's only if you want to.) @Anyone Online Miss Mack Miss Mack Tarazul Tarazul Heim Heim The Comet The Comet

This will be put in the OOC of both these roleplays, but underlined locations on this post (and the I'm in the Boy Band! interest check, too) are places that the two bands will meet. They will be playing together on the same stages, like a band battle! And in those instances, that's where we all will roleplay in the same group! (There will be an extra roleplay thread made for these instances.) And more details about how this will work will be coming soon. I'm still trying to sort it out myself. ^^

I really hope I get y'all interested in this roleplay!

tumblr_mlqxz1GfFB1qbtloio1_500_zpsf9e6w99i.gif

...Just so you can go spy on the boys, here's a link to their interest check:
I'm in the Boy Band! Interest Check
*Psst, check what instruments they're playing to get a heads up on them :P*

Last edited:
This sound like fun! Can I reserve as a Singer and Electric Guitarist? If no one wants to be the lead singer, I'll be the lead singer.

Interested in the bassist, if possible could my character also be the songwriter of the group?

Last edited:
This sound like fun! Can I reserve as a Singer and Electric Guitarist? If no one wants to be the lead singer, I'll be the lead singer.

There's someone else that showed interest to be a lead singer, but sure, you can be a singer and the electric guitar player!

This is so cool! I'd like to be the drummer ^D^

You got drummer! Did you want to play a secondary instrument or no?

Is lead singer taken? This RP looks so awesome. <3

It isn't, did you want the role?

If ya need a male as the Manager, I got you :3

The manager role is all yours~ Sorry about that Tarazul Tarazul , but theirs was first by about a minute I think... But you still have a role in the I'm in the Boy Band! though~

Interested in the bassist, if possible could my character also be the songwriter of the group?

You're down for both bassist and songwriter! :)

Taiga Taiga Xed Xed KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

Sneak peak at the CS for you guys~
Appearance (Drawn/anime preferred, please! Or you can type it, or both~):
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Sexuality:
Nationality:
Role:
Personality:
Backstory:
Relationship to other band members (Something as simple as "hates ___" is good enough. Don't be afraid to DM people!):
Anything extra you'd like to add?:

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Percussionist is yours now~ :) If you want to have your character still sing, you could always make their secondary instrument to be a singer, too, if you want.

Sure that sounds cool. Btw if no one wants it I could make a character for lead too. She would probably be the sister tho lol

SassyEbony SassyEbony I have you down as guitar for the secondary instrument, but really it's your choice! It's whatever you want to do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back